Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who thinks about these things as soon as they get up on a Sunday morning? 😂

If she “doubts she’ll ever go” why is she even asking?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Private about her body??? Bloody hell, she loves showing herself off!!
do you think she’s getting sick of lifting her gut to shave? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve never commented but I love you lot 😂😍 You say everything I’m thinking and I just sit reading with tears in my eyes 🤣

I hope Elaine never takes any of your advice because my days would be as dull as hers without coming here for a giggle 🤭

But seriously though... I’ve never known anyone like her be it in reality or online! She’s so freakin weird 😩 How can she be so unbelievably boring and yet so weird and compelling to watch at the same time? It’s quite clever really 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it embarrassing??? from a girl who preaches about smear tests!
WTAF ....why is she asking if she doesn’t think she’ll ever go?! You’re 30 Elaine. Poor Neil prob getting his hopes up for his 50th then she’ll go ‘nah I’m too private about my body to do that’ and shooting him down in flames 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else think she looks really nice with her hair down? A shame it rarely gets to see the light of day :unsure:

Reactions: 2
It looks so much better when it’s not scraped back, she needs something to cover her forehead slightly not sure a fringe is the answer thought because she wouldn’t look after it

Reactions: 1
She has start a live guys! Go go go!!!

I love watching her lives, wondering what other followers are secret tattlers🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she got a fringe it would have to be a thin one otherwise it would be right back to her crown with that forehead. God I’m nasty 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.