Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will not accept me, I'm gutted 😂
I used to follow her years ago for a while but unfollowed her. Regretting that decision now! 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she often do videos of her drying her hair?!
She’s unique, she thinks no one else does it. Hairdryers are expensive in her opinion so she can’t see how others could afford one. Remember she won’t pay over £5 for anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s unique, she thinks no one else does it. Hairdryers are expensive in her opinion so she can’t see how others could afford one. Remember she won’t pay over £5 for anything 😂
Don’t forget.. she’s got an £8k pay rise so Lainey will be able to splash the £ now

• Haha
Lol, she is doing that strange stance again, as if it will slim the legs or something. Also, pretending she has a waist - i wonder how long it took her to get the blouse to sit "just right" enough for it to appear like a waist (delusional)

Just dry your bleeping hair elaine, stop acting like a stupid twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She will not accept me, I'm gutted 😂
I used to follow her years ago for a while but unfollowed her. Regretting that decision now! 🙄🤣
She deleted and blocked me 😂 wouldn't mind but I was only there to laugh at her, not like I ever commented on her posts

• Haha
That’ll be another piece for her “when I lose weight” pile. She’s gonna need a bigger house soon that pile is getting out of control! Bit like her gin and shopping 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.