Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why buy a blazer/jacket that is no where near to closing/doing up. It's going to cut of the circulation in her arms. She is so pathetic clinging on to the hope she's still a size 16....cause if she admitted she was actually an 18/20 the world would end or something clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She needs to shop for the size she is, not the size she wants to be. Who cares what the size is, just wear the right size and you'll feel much better!

Reactions: 7
Those damn jeans are making my eyes water!! Talk about skin tight

And why is her floor so dirty?? šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Those jeans šŸ¤¢ donā€™t leave that much to the imagination šŸ˜‚

Those damn jeans are making my eyes water!! Talk about skin tight

And why is her floor so dirty?? šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Elaine doesnā€™t know what housework is!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She must have to wash those jeans constantly Given how tight they must be around her noodle !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
lol. I have missed this site. just come back from holiday & loving all your comments about Our Fashion model Elaine. @Jerseymiss , do you live in Jersey? I have just had an amazing autumn break there, in St Peter. Lucky girl if you live there, it's awesome, :cool:

Reactions: 1
A thought
Elaine keeps buying all these clothes in a small size that obviously donā€™t fit just so she can say itā€™s a 14 doesnā€™t she realise she could just buy the right size whatever that may be so she actually has clothes that fit and still say they are a 14 and the viewers would be non the wiser

Reactions: 6
That combination of jeans and blazer is just horrendous šŸ˜³
The jeans look painful, she must have circulation issues after wearing them. They're practically sprayed on.

Reactions: 9
I donā€™t think she realises that the jacket should fit around her front, there is no way that would fasten up!

and how the hell can she be comfy in those jeans, she literally looks like she has pigs trotters

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she was watching celeb X factor and Jeremy Edwards was on and she couldnā€™t believe how different he looks now. She said he used to be such a hottie but now, in her words, ā€œhes like a dadā€ ā€œheā€™s a proper dads ageā€....heā€™s 48.

Your HUSBAND Elaine, is 50 in 3 month.

Itā€™s like sheā€™s in such denial as to how old Neil actually is. Or she just genuinely doesnā€™t see his age. Itā€™s so weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she was watching celeb X factor and Jeremy Edwards was on and she couldnā€™t believe how different he looks now. She said he used to be such a hottie but now, in her words, ā€œhes like a dadā€ ā€œheā€™s a proper dads ageā€....heā€™s 48.

Itā€™s like sheā€™s in such denial as to how old Neil actually is. Or she just genuinely doesnā€™t see his age. Itā€™s so weird!
I thought that too, was going to say the same but you beat me to it šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 8
A thought
Elaine keeps buying all these clothes in a small size that obviously donā€™t fit just so she can say itā€™s a 14 doesnā€™t she realise she could just buy the right size whatever that may be so she actually has clothes that fit and still say they are a 14 and the viewers would be non the wiser
I think its more deep routed than that...she won't even admit to herself she's not a size 14/16. She's in complete denial. If she's still a 14/16 then she's okay cause thats the size she's been for ages and she doesn't need to loose weight.

I wonder what Neil will do for his 50th. A big party? unlikely they will go out for food at 11.30am and be home for 1.30pm in time for a nap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think its more deep routed than that...she won't even admit to herself she's not a size 14/16. She's in complete denial. If she's still a 14/16 then she's okay cause thats the size she's been for ages and she doesn't need to loose weight.

I wonder what Neil will do for his 50th. A big party? unlikely they will go out for food at 11.30am and be home for 1.30pm in time for a nap.
Maybe they will go up his mums šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.