Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿคฃ a size 14 - probably to fit into! The womanโ€™s wardrobe must be a graveyard of clothes she was supposed to have lost weight for

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god please don't post a selfie in the size 14 cossie. I don't think I'm emotionally resilient enough to see those pictures.

Why can't she just buy clothes that fit her now....at this rate even her coffin will have the heading 'to fit into'
(that was a joke, I have a dark humour lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First day working from home she felt lonely but glad she did as she felt ill this morning o I think someone not liking ther new job

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I canโ€™t see Elaine having the discipline to work from home...wonder if she had a power nap? What was her OOTD? Dressing gown? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Hear her saying she had lunch on her own and felt lonely๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ her that sits in the car on her own every lunchtime!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hear her saying she had lunch on her own and felt lonely๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ her that sits in the car on her own every lunchtime!!!
I know!! Hardly mrs popular every other day!
She had a shower โ€œbetween callsโ€ so sheโ€™s going for the wet hair tied back look ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 4
She is clearly a PA to a manager of some sort! Still organising staff doos and ordering lunches so same job as before but for one person ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿ™„ business analyst my arse

Reactions: 7
Being a taxi driver - dropped off her step dad this morning and her mums going out drinking all day โ€œwith the girlsโ€
Sheโ€™ll be raging!!

• Haha
I canโ€™t actually cope with this car crash any longer!!!! Buy a bigger bleeping size woman!!!!!!!!!!! That red blazer today ffs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another jacket and top ๐Ÿ™ˆ is there anything in Matalan she doesnโ€™t buy?! Apart from anything that fits obviously!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her new red jacket - really wanted to comment telling her to go up 2 sizes & it should fit, but donโ€™t want to get blocked ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The red jacket skin tight on the arms as per usual and can clearly see it wonโ€™t meet if she wanted to fasten it. No wonder sheโ€™s always buying clothes they keep ripping at the seams ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.