Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably best thing to happen for Neil. I hope he meets someone nice who he can be happy with.

Reactions: 8
yeah please keep all of us who are blocked in the loop - she mustn't be at work today then

Reactions: 1
She's played away before so possibly
has she ooo when how do we know this telll me the goss

I have to admit, I’m not sure how I’d cope being in a marriage where I couldn’t have sex with my husband properly & when it’s a psychological problem. I’m sure it was extremely frustrating for her.

Or it could of been dani, think her account is mammabear or something like that
have sex properly waat

saw bits of the live shes choosen not to upload it so cant see it now
i know somone asked if you can fall out of love and she said yes she believes you can but other then that missed it

She's on her lunch at work. Neil didn't go to Worthing because of this, he went for his brother as his brother is in a bad place but won't say why. It was her decision. They've still got 4/5 months left on the lease. Her mum's not happy with her, especially as she feels it's so sudden but they've secretly been split for a while so they still go round for tea etc. She's going out for tea tonight because sometimes its awkward at home. They're friends. Neil's not moving to Worthing as his life is here. It was her decision, and they've been acting like everything's ok for ages but they're not acting like they're married for ages, so don't share the same bed etc.
Sorry it's all jumbled, I just watched it and wrote down everything I could remember!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think there’s someone else in the picture even though she says not!

Reactions: 4
She said she'll do another live soon so keep an eye for that and post on here when she does please.

its okay

one thing i dont get personally if your split why pretend for ages i kinda could get it if you have kids or whatever but i do find it odd i mean i only watched elaine in her youtube days and not been a close watcher for a while so maybe i missed signs and i get u dont know what goes on behind closed doors but idk i can see why her family found it strange

like i maybe could understand the social media side of things u want to get ur head around it first before annocuing it to the world but your family and friends thats just bizzzare to me

Reactions: 3
Weird, I follow her but had no notification of her going live 😳 just checked to make sure she’s not blocked me & I can still see everything. Random

Reactions: 2
I don't think her mum's speaking to her, she had tears in her eyes talking about it.

Weird, I follow her but had no notification of her going live 😳 just checked to make sure she’s not blocked me & I can still see everything. Random
can u see any of her stories ? like somtimes u can b blocked from seeing stories but stil see post

It was because of the baby situation. She wondered if she'd regret it but I think she said something like she wants the chance of the life she wants, or something to that effect.

I wonder who she's going out for dinner with tonight, and if it's a guy...

This must be why she was so upset about the prospect of going on holiday alone with Neil 😞

Reactions: 6
They’ve been home inseminating for years though and she’s said previously Neil has a normal count so why hasn’t it worked? How does she know she’s going to get pregnant by someone else? What if she doesn’t? Is she just going to keep moving from man to man until she does? What if she can’t get pregnant and she’s thrown away her 13 year relationship?!

Reactions: 7
I definitely think theres someone else. She was out and about at the weekend and very quiet online. We now know her mum is barely talking to her so, its unlikely she was spending time watching fireworks with her. Shes going out for tea tonight. Who with, I wonder!
She also said, several times, theres no deceit or cheating and no one is to blame. Reiterating this makes me think the opposite. She has been like a giddy teenager talking about the boys in work the past few months. I reckon it wont be long before someone new is introduced, which is why she is making it sound like they've been apart for some time now.

Reactions: 6
She won’t manage if her mum has fallen out with her - she can’t have told her until now then as she was invited to be the. ‘Third wheel’ on Friday. They were also still trying for a baby in May?!?

Reactions: 5
personally think its bs at this point like i said i dont get how u can lie to ur family and friends not being together i dont get it somthing sounds fishy to me

She said they were acting married in the open on holiday, so I guess they were perhaps split or close to then? When was that?

She also said he asked her to block him on Facebook and she said you can block me you know, and then she said she thinks it's because he doesn't want to hurt her and if she's got to be the bad guy, she'll be the bad guy.

Sorry, I just keep remembering things!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.