Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My parents were the last I told, it’s hard telling those you love. Although I take the piss out of her spending and general elaineness I feel sorry for anyone going through this it’s very tough.

Reactions: 8
she’s also been to the cinema recently which she hasn’t done for years and years. Who did she go there with? If it was Neil or a “friend” she wouldn’t of kept it so hush hush.

Reactions: 6
Remember ages ago they went on a trip and people commented how there were two separate beds in their room?

And someone(creepily) commented maybe one is for sex and one is for sleep, and Elaine more or less agreed

I guess that's what that was all about 🤔

Wonder if the creepy commenter was one if these people whose initials she's shared that have helped her?

Reactions: 4
she’s also been to the cinema recently which she hasn’t done for years and years. Who did she go there with? If it was Neil or a “friend” she wouldn’t of kept it so hush hush.
Forgot about that! I wonder if she has been spotted with someone over the weekend and that's why it's all coming tumbling out now.

Reactions: 4
Remember ages ago they went on a trip and people commented how there were two separate beds in their room?

And someone(creepily) commented maybe one is for sex and one is for sleep, and Elaine more or less agreed

I guess that's what that was all about 🤔

Wonder if the creepy commenter was one if these people whose initials she's shared that have helped her?
Yes! I think they've been split for a while. I definitely think she's dating someone, as someone else mentioned- the cinema, drink in the passenger side, fireworks, stuff she said she hates.

is there a chance she’s cheated? Seems very quick to have someone else. Why would her mum not be speaking to her otherwise? No matter how upset her mum would be surely you’d support and help your daughter through it, unless it was that she cheated?

maube she hasnt cheated but is dating someone now they're separated, maybe her mum doesn't approve?

Reactions: 3
Wasn't it that she had a boyfriend when she met Neil? Maybe I'm remembering wrong!

Reactions: 2
I don’t think Elaine would be on her own. She’s definitely got somebody else. I feel sorry for Neil, all the times she has put him down. She did say she didn’t like the cinema and said that fireworks were dangerous. I think she thinks people are stupid and don’t remember anything! 🤔

I thought it was weird how she didn't post much whilst Neil was away, and didn't say she missed him or was lonely etc. I hope Neil finds someone lovely.

Reactions: 5
If you have watched Elaine for a while, as I have since her YouTube stays, you’ll she how much she’s changed in the past year or so. It’s like she a different person. She has grown much more sure of her self. I think she’s going through the change most people have at 18ish but she never got because she was already tied down with Neil. I know I changed a lot in my late teens, early 20s to be the person who I am today. These years helped me understand where I want to go in life. She never got this she fell into her life.

I really feel for Neil. She said herself, he adores her. He moved away from his family to be with her. She gave him that ultimatum at the start of their relationship. Hes had to have her mother and stepdad tag along absolutely everywhere with them. Hes lived like a hermit because she can never be bothered to do anything with him. He also was never allowed out on his own after that one time he went out with his mates and she went in to panic mode.She was also aware of his "issue" from the beginning.
I think someone in work has shown her some attention and she has taken that further.

Reactions: 13
I really feel for Neil. She said herself, he adores her. He moved away from his family to be with her. She gave him that ultimatum at the start of their relationship. Hes had to have her mother and stepdad tag along absolutely everywhere with them. Hes lived like a hermit because she can never be bothered to do anything with him. He also was never allowed out on his own after that one time he went out with his mates and she went in to panic mode.She was also aware of his "issue" from the beginning.
I think someone in work has shown her some attention and she has taken that further.
Definitely, she will have a reality check when she sees the grass isn’t greener.. she is lucky to have Neil who puts up with her ways.. she will struggle to find someone else who will wait on her back and call whilst she sits and scrolls online

Reactions: 9
I think She's in for a rude awakening! What other Man would do the housework & cooking etc whilst She sits on Her lazy Ass? My guess is NONE! If this split is down to Her, I hope She lives to regret it, but Neil finds someone who will love him as He deserves to be loved. Not someone who posts on the internet about his most private details, and uses him as a bleeping slave around the house. Let's see if it was really his fault, this not being able to conceive,,,,,,,,,,,I wish Neil all the best.

Reactions: 10
There's so many people wanting to read this thread, but can't see it! I wonder why?!

Reactions: 3
Wow, i'll admit i'm shocked. :eek: Obviously we all knew their marriage was a shambles but i thought Elaine would just sort of put with their unhappy marriage because it's easier than finding someone new especially when Elaine likes her routine of doing basically nothing.

I think it's quite brave of her to leave him really, opening yourself up to dating again would be tough. Elaine has grown in confidence this year with her job BUT i think she is still very self conscious of her body and i think having to have someone see her naked again will be really daunting for her.
Let's hope she's already found a man who likes a fat woman who does no cooking/cleaning/counts Matalan and B&M as her favourite weekend outings and needs a nana nap by noon. I hope this man is able to use a step ladder at a moments notice too :ROFLMAO:

There's so many people wanting to read this thread, but can't see it! I wonder why?!
i can't find this thread on my phone. only laptop which is weird. i think its because its sub forum

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They all appear to be 'new members' - not necessarily new as in recently joined, but posters with the 'new member' status as they have posted less than 20 times. I know you can't start a new thread with less than 20 posts so it may be the same thing for this particular subforum. They just need to comment more and get their post count up instead of lurking!

Reactions: 5
I find it strange that her mum is barely speaking to her. Parents supports their children so I believe there is something more to this for her mum to be barely speaking to her.

Reactions: 9
Got to be fair, if she finds someone who will put up with her ways then she is a bloody miracle worker

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.