Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume her mum is annoyed with her as Elaine has apparently been lying and keeping up appearances pretending to still be together? I feel like her mum may feel like a mug/be upset that Elaine felt she couldn't tell her the truth

Reactions: 8
I assume her mum is annoyed with her as Elaine has apparently been lying and keeping up appearances pretending to still be together? I feel like her mum may feel like a mug/be upset that Elaine felt she couldn't tell her the truth
Yeah I think this is it too. Elaine and her mam are thick as thieves otherwise and I think her mam will feel upset that she has lied.

Shocked that they have split but I think it's the best decision Elaine has ever made. She was making a fool of Neil.

Reactions: 10
I don't really see why her mam would be upset she's leaving a marriage she's not happy in? it's not like they haven't given it a fair go, and her mam is divorced from her dad so who is she to judge? Maybe Elaine told her mam the truth that there is someone else in the picture?

Reactions: 8
I imagine her mum is upset because Elaine has lied to her and because she is leaving someone who genuinely loves her, she maybe doesn’t agree with her reasoning and like previously discussed, I can’t imagine Elaine leaving Neil without having someone else lined up. She doesn’t do well alone does she?

Reactions: 7
Come on Elaine. I want updates

Remember ages ago they went on a trip and people commented how there were two separate beds in their room?

And someone(creepily) commented maybe one is for sex and one is for sleep, and Elaine more or less agreed

I guess that's what that was all about 🤔

Wonder if the creepy commenter was one if these people whose initials she's shared that have helped her?
It was Lisa goodman who said that 🤢🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I imagine her mum is upset because Elaine has lied to her and because she is leaving someone who genuinely loves her, she maybe doesn’t agree with her reasoning and like previously discussed, I can’t imagine Elaine leaving Neil without having someone else lined up. She doesn’t do well alone does she?
Pretty sure her mum and step dad went through a bad patch and had or were going to split a fair while back. Maybe it's a combination of the deceit, not seeing what Neil had done wrong and general disappointment knowing she'll be seeing more of her than ever? How do we know it was her decision and not Neil thinking enough now?

Reactions: 6
I still can’t understand how her mum could barely be speaking to her for not telling her sooner, yes my mum would probably be upset and disappointed that I never confided in her but I’m pretty sure she would still support me and understand that because I thought she had enough on (in Elaine’s case with her nan and uncle) I didn’t want to burden her with more worry. I am pretty sure she wouldnt stop talking to me, but I guess everyones families are different though.

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure her mum and step dad went through a bad patch and had or were going to split a fair while back. Maybe it's a combination of the deceit, not seeing what Neil had done wrong and general disappointment knowing she'll be seeing more of her than ever? How do we know it was her decision and not Neil thinking enough now?
Someone mentioned earlier that on her live this afternoon she said it was her choice

Reactions: 4
You can't take Elaine's word for it though can you 🙈
Her mam may have commented on their split and Elaine may have gone on the defence and they've ended up falling out? We will never know!

Her mums probably annoyed with her as she will loose Neil as a friend / holiday companion seeing as he’s more her mum and step dads age!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.