Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s actually really sad to think of her future. Chances are she will outlive Neil and her parents by at least a couple of decades. She has no relationship with her sister and therefore not much of one with her nieces, and no children herself. She will be very lonely in her later years 🙁
it is really sad to think of it that way - i wouldn't wish that on anyone

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I think it’s actually really sad to think of her future. Chances are she will outlive Neil and her parents by at least a couple of decades. She has no relationship with her sister and therefore not much of one with her nieces, and no children herself. She will be very lonely in her later years 🙁
That's really sad

Reactions: 2
Something definitely isn’t right with Elaine and Neil as Neil has been allowed to go home to Worthing for a few days to spend time with his brother!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He's away from Wednesday to Monday,...5 nights. Thats quite a stay! Wonder if he sees how life could be without her and back at home with all his family & friends. Trial separation maybe? They say absence makes the heart grow fonder...will she miss him? Will he miss her?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She will miss him cooking and cleaning thats for sure. Her house will be stinking when he gets back. Elaine doesnt lift a finger.

She will just live at her mums.

Reactions: 9
So hands up who thinks she will be either staying at her mums every night or at least round there every night for dinner. There’s no way she will cook for herself

Reactions: 9
She'll sit festering on the sofa all weekend. When Neil comes back, he wont know where Elaine ends and the sofa begins.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow that jumper is so trendy!!! Not!!!
I do like it but wouldnt call it particularly trendy,just a nice warm jumper!!!

He's away from Wednesday to Monday,...5 nights. Thats quite a stay! Wonder if he sees how life could be without her and back at home with all his family & friends. Trial separation maybe? They say absence makes the heart grow fonder...will she miss him? Will he miss her?
Perhaps shes meeting all the men who are gagging for her at work.... :p 🤣 :LOL: 🤣🙄😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
I do like it but wouldnt call it particularly trendy,just a nice warm jumper!!!

Perhaps shes meeting all the men who are gagging for her at work.... :p 🤣 :LOL: 🤣🙄😜
I’m Pretty sure there’s more than 5 of them! We’re talking about Elaine here, she’s a magnet, she’d need at least a fortnight. 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i wonder if they have already separated. It’s strange that he would go alone for so long when he never has before. Also strange that she would say she isn’t pregnant because she hasn’t had sex.

Reactions: 2
They may have already seperated and he is going to move back down home. He may be there for a job interview or to look for somewhere to live etc.

Reactions: 3
The clues are all there, saying she hasnt had sex, why would she even say that its almost like she wants people to ask her about it by just giving out that little tidbit, she could just have said I know I'm not pregnant
Neil going to stay with his mum for a few days. Elaine in the past being so needy would never have accepted that, I often thought that Neil could have gone and visited his mum on his own a lot more without having to drag her miserable face along for the ride.
They have spent far to much time together, everyone needs a bit of space I have at least one girly holiday away each year, I love my partner but my god I need a bit of me time. Seems only time Elaine gets away from home is when she goes shopping with her mum.
They go everywhere together im surprised Neil has lasted this long with her.
I just forgot that the last holiday they went on she didnt want to go without her mum and her mum had to book at the same place, so it's always a foursome, now that says it all really.

The clues are all there, saying she hasnt had sex, why would she even say that its almost like she wants people to ask her about it by just giving out that little tidbit, she could just have said I know I'm not pregnant
Neil going to stay with his mum for a few days. Elaine in the past being so needy would never have accepted that, I often thought that Neil could have gone and visited his mum on his own a lot more without having to drag her miserable face along for the ride.
They have spent far to much time together, everyone needs a bit of space I have at least one girly holiday away each year, I love my partner but my god I need a bit of me time. Seems only time Elaine gets away from home is when she goes shopping with her mum.
They go everywhere together im surprised Neil has lasted this long with her.
I just forgot that the last holiday they went on she didnt want to go without her mum and her mum had to book at the same place, so it's always a foursome, now that says it all really.
When she said about not being pregnant couse she not had sex I no Neil going back to is mums well brother to go gigs and stuff bit wired as he never gone on is own befor they been together since they met she even stayed longer then planed and decided to live down there

That relationship happened so quickly. So so quick. What teenage girl would go and meet a strange man off the internet, no matter how long they’d spoke, who was nearly 40 years old and all that way, alone?! She didn’t even tell anyone. So much for her “stranger danger” she claims to have.

Didn’t they meet and within 1 week they were living together? 1 week after meeting someone online and your living with them.

I mean, each to their own and that but how weird, I could never do it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.