Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is the friend? A guy from work b any chance or her mam? That’s the only mates she has lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unless she has rekindled old friendships, probably not likely to be anyone exciting

Reactions: 4
She is so frustrating. She is satisfied in her lifestyle or she would do something to change it. She has been doing the same thing for ten years I reckon. Maybe now she is ‘management’ it will all be different and her 30th year will end with the excitement she had hoped for

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe she's bought a 10/12 in a jumper, designed to be worn oversized. It looks hideous. Not sure it would have looked much better worn oversized but good god, it is so tight around the middle. And then those bloody jeans 🙈
She could actually look nice if she dressed for her age and size.

Reactions: 7
She said a few times this week that life has been a bit crappy and you can see the sadness behind the eyes then going to the cinema “allegedly” when she literally never goes with Neil...I’m thinking a split is imminent.

Reactions: 3
Does the age of the father affect eligibility for IVF? He is nearly 50 so hardly an ideal candidate but I don’t know the guidelines for IVF

As hard as a split would be, I do think that in time it will help Elaine.
I do not wish bad on her, not at all, but I think the last ten years speaks volumes. They are at different stages of their life and Elaine has been with Neil since she were a teenager. She needs time to live her life, meet someone who she is compatible with and who can make her happy. Her weight issues clearly mean that she is overeating, and this could be her way of coping with the general unhappiness in her life.
If she leaves Neil, it will hurt - but she will find herself and maybe her life will change for the better.

Reactions: 6
As hard as a split would be, I do think that in time it will help Elaine.
I do not wish bad on her, not at all, but I think the last ten years speaks volumes. They are at different stages of their life and Elaine has been with Neil since she were a teenager. She needs time to live her life, meet someone who she is compatible with and who can make her happy. Her weight issues clearly mean that she is overeating, and this could be her way of coping with the general unhappiness in her life.
If she leaves Neil, it will hurt - but she will find herself and maybe her life will change for the better.
It will be the making of her

Reactions: 4
I can’t see her leaving him I don’t think she would cope alone. I agree would be great for her though. He has disappeared from her stories etc. She barely mentions him anymore

Totally agree I think they’ll be be so much happier. Neil should move back down south with his own family and friends and get his life back. I definitely think the age gap has caught up with them now. Neil will be thinking about winding down, making plans for his pension etc, whereas Elaine’s still very much in her prime years. I think she seen him as a knight in shining armour an older man who’ll provide the perfect life and look after her. Whatever it was...it clearly has ran its course.

Which is a shame because it didn’t need to be this way, Elaine could of lost weight years ago and had ivf and they’d have their family now.(I know ivf isn’t always successful though). We all know her attitude though, she wants everything and wants it now. She won’t change

Reactions: 5
Does the age of the father affect eligibility for IVF? He is nearly 50 so hardly an ideal candidate but I don’t know the guidelines for IVF
No it doesn’t, I’m 41 and my husband is almost 48 we have a 3 month old via ivf. There were many couples at my unit with older men. I guess our lifestyles are opposite to Elaine and Neils though e.g. no power naps, walk, cycle etc

Last edited:
She’s drinking gin again tonight. Must be the highlight of her day as she’s not posted anything else so far today.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.