Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats what makes me laugh all the clothes and I mean all the clothes and she pretty much wears the same things all the time or covers what she does wear with a dressing gown,.

Reactions: 3
Another boring live!!

How many times she said management I don't know!! She's so full of crap!!
She also defo didn't go to the cinema, she came across so arkward and it was very obvious she was lying about it.

Also not nly did she have a nap, she actually went to bed!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did anyone catch her live? 😂😂

she’s so delusional it’s entertaining and is the only reason I’ve not unfollowed her

1. More evidence of her role being PA/Admin related and not a “business analyst” .. she’s organising an office move, looking at floor plans and dealing with more new starters. In my office facilities do that.. funnily enough facilities is the team Elaine is from and has experience in. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
2. She’s banging on about the office move and claims when they relocate to the new floor she could have had her own private office.

she is so ridiculously irritating but I can’t help but watch!

i do think her and Neil are no longer suited and their relationship as the 2 of them seems to have run it’s course, if they had a child I’m sure it would be different but they are at completely different places. How will she cope when it’s time for Neil to retire and she has another 20 years of work

Another boring live!!

How many times she said management I don't know!! She's so full of crap!!
She also defo didn't go to the cinema, she came across so arkward and it was very obvious she was lying about it.

Also not nly did she have a nap, she actually went to bed!!
I thought that too.. couldn’t say why the film was crap could she

Reactions: 3
Did anyone catch her live? 😂😂

she’s so delusional it’s entertaining and is the only reason I’ve not unfollowed her

1. More evidence of her role being PA/Admin related and not a “business analyst” .. she’s organising an office move, looking at floor plans and dealing with more new starters. In my office facilities do that.. funnily enough facilities is the team Elaine is from and has experience in. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
2. She’s banging on about the office move and claims when they relocate to the new floor she could have had her own private office.

she is so ridiculously irritating but I can’t help but watch!

i do think her and Neil are no longer suited and their relationship as the 2 of them seems to have run it’s course, if they had a child I’m sure it would be different but they are at completely different places. How will she cope when it’s time for Neil to retire and she has another 20 years of work
I just can’t see them as parents at all Elaine is far too selfish! I’ve been awake since 4am with my baby and I haven’t had chance to nap can you really see Elaine coping with no naps
[/QUOTE]

Jesus, she was in Asda yesterday after 9. I'd just got up with my 12 year old who loves her kip and my 2 year old who loves cuddling mum. I'm not dissing anyone but bloody hell Elaine you have really got no life love. If youre not going to go out with your hubby for the day/ weekend then you could clean the house. When does she clean? What a boring existence. Week in week out

Reactions: 9
I just can’t see them as parents at all Elaine is far too selfish! I’ve been awake since 4am with my baby and I haven’t had chance to nap can you really see Elaine coping with no naps
Not to mention the times she moans about screaming kids on the plane, or anywhere for that matter. Oh and the adult only holidays.... that does not scream “I want a family” to me....what a weirdo she is! I think she’s very selfish!

Reactions: 7
Not to mention the times she moans about screaming kids on the plane, or anywhere for that matter. Oh and the adult only holidays.... that does not scream “I want a family” to me....what a weirdo she is! I think she’s very selfish!
I think she's jealous of her sister and wants the family unit she has

Reactions: 9
In her defence I also hate annoying kids on planes and also maybe she doesn't want to see children on holiday as it would make her sad and have her inevitably thinking about what it would be like to be on a family holiday with her own kids?

I think there's a big difference between finding other people's sprogs annoying and wanting your own!

I find other people’s kids annoying all of the time. Especially in confined spaces!! If I wasn’t taking the kids away an adults only holiday sounds appealing!! I think she talks about kids negatively to protect herself from what she hasn’t got. Not being able to have children is Horrible for her but I think there is much more to it than she has shared. I don’t think she has been honest about it at all other than that there are difficulties. Surely you would do more and try harder than she has done. Why self sabotage any chance she has? Why not find privately ?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I thought that too.. couldn’t say why the film was crap could she

She's the type that
I find other people’s kids annoying all of the time. Especially in confined spaces!! If I wasn’t taking the kids away an adults only holiday sounds appealing!! I think she talks about kids negatively to protect herself from what she hasn’t got. Not being able to have children is Horrible for her but I think there is much more to it than she has shared. I don’t think she has been honest about it at all other than that there are difficulties. Surely you would do more and try harder than she has done. Why self sabotage any chance she has? Why not find privately ?
I agree.
They both work full time, they only rent, they could of easily saved the money by now.

Reactions: 1
I suffered from infertility for years and longed for a baby. My defence mechanism was to avoid children/babies etc. I couldn’t stand going to places on holiday that we’re family friendly.
Onlookers would have thought I was anti- children. That couldn’t have been further from the truth

Elaine does love her nieces, she faced the wrath of her sister a while back by giving them chocolate after she said NO.

Reactions: 1
Mind you I moan about screaming kids but I do have a screaming kid of my own 🤣

At the unit I used to get ivf funding it had to be a bmi of 29 and under, private was 35 and under. Everywhere is different but I’d imagine she wouldn’t need to lose a right lot to get private treatment. Probably 2 or 3 stone for her height.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s actually really sad to think of her future. Chances are she will outlive Neil and her parents by at least a couple of decades. She has no relationship with her sister and therefore not much of one with her nieces, and no children herself. She will be very lonely in her later years 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.