Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah she just latches on to someone "virtual" to be her friend, wonder what happened between her and Katie the nurse, She can't maintain any friendship.

Reactions: 5
Guys, guys....she has bought a jumper in primark in size 10-12 because its oversized 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
7F0EEC98-8959-45D2-89FD-360827834CB3.png

“I don’t usually buy anything trendy and this is trendy for me” is she having a laugh 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's literally a size 20 squashing herself into a size 18. On youtube she liked a size 18 haul.

Reactions: 6
Wow she off the the cinema with a friend I’m sure she never been but just said she when again 5 years ago. As She don’t like the cinema Neil in bed havin a nap why duck they don’t go together instead she offered to go with a friend to see a film
She no nothing about 🤨

Reactions: 6
Wow she off the the cinema with a friend I’m sure she never been but just said she when again 5 years ago. As She don’t like the cinema Neil in bed havin a nap why duck they don’t go together instead she offered to go with a friend to see a film
She no nothing about 🤨
Where did she say that? I know she’s said before she didn’t like the cinema.

Reactions: 2
Neil & Elaine were made for each other. How many couples do you know that take naps at the weekend? Pathetic, the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.