Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol they don't have sex to try and conceive anyway
He wanks off into a cup and she gets the turkey baister out 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Lol they don't have sex to try and conceive anyway
He wanks off into a cup and she gets the turkey baister out 😂
Been lurking on this thread but just had to react to this! Why do they do this? Surely this would kill most of the sperm 🙈
I came off insta recently but whenever i tried to follow her i was never accepted 😂

Reactions: 4
Payday tomorrow so, I suspect there'll be a trip to matalansssss and a " try on " sesh on Saturday 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She will be working from home even though she prefers the office tomorrow, in her dressing gown because it's baltic, no doubt she will need to buy warmer clothes for the inclement weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol, such an exciting life. If she does any try ons please share for all us who are blocked

Reactions: 4
She now is saying she is “part of the management team” wtf 😂 management of the entire business or what? A business analyst where I work certainly isn’t anything to do with management. I would 100% bet she is a PA to a senior manager.

• Haha
She now is saying she is “part of the management team” wtf 😂 management of the entire business or what? A business analyst where I work certainly isn’t anything to do with management. I would 100% bet she is a PA to a senior manager.
She is so pathetic. Why does she feel the need to constantly lie.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand How she thinks it’s believable, let’s actually be realistic now.. that a receptionist with no qualifications to randomly be offered, with no real interview process just a chat, a job on the management team. She is delusional. I think she lies constantly because she’s really unhappy which is actually quite sad. Her life is the same few days on repeat, going to work, going out with her mum etc. She has nothing exciting or interesting to talk about and it’s seems like she doesn’t have many friends so her instagram life that she creates is the life she wishes she had

Reactions: 10
20191025_113455.jpg
20191025_113416.jpg

Here's what Elaine has posted today, umm Elaine yeh right you keep believing it love.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I must of read it differently 😂because I thought she was sending a sending a subtle message that she wants to look for something that does set her soul on fire...ie, another man? 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I must of read it differently 😂because I thought she was sending a sending a subtle message that she wants to look for something that does set her soul on fire...ie, another man? 😂🙈
Could be? Maybe she is thinking about leaving Neil?

Reactions: 1
I can't even bring myself to watch her stories on her insta anymore...shes so pathetic.

She will never leave Neil, she will never loose weight and she will probably never have a baby because she can't be arsed to do the first two things.

She will also never be on the management team.

Reactions: 13
I’ve been following Elaine since her YouTube vlogging days, probably for around 6 years or so. In that time her life hasn’t change at all.. she literally does exactly what she always has.. goes to work, goes out with her mum, goes to the pub to see her dad, spends endless amounts on new clothes, never looses weight, bangs on about her holiday for months in advance, buys cheapo Christmas presents in the Jan sales.. her life is that in repeat . It’s sad because she’s only 30, so her life isn’t over but it’s like she’s signed off and given up achieving anything... she writes a list saying she wants to loose weight and have a baby but she’s been saying that for years.. what’s she doing about it? Nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.