Elaine12Jones #3 Newcastle's number one sexpert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house must be hanging! I've not stopped all weekend with cleaning and washing! She never ever seems to clean up. Shes a right lazy sod, I cant see Neil doing much either. Did she go out last night? Last thing i heard was her mum was ill, perfect excuse

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jungle top on again! Little pose on insta stories too! (Pretending to show us "tired eyes" but really, it's just to have a pout!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Another day another load of compliments!!! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

New thread name -

Elaine12Jones - she thinks the jungle top is hot. We all know its not!! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
HOW can she get so many compliments?! Another day. Another review. Another confidence booster from her boss.
Like seriously. Does he wanna duck her?
(If itโ€™s all true ๐Ÿ˜‰) because if a man gave me THAT many compliments, Iโ€™d be thinking he wants a bit of me ....

Jungle top, matalanssss, compliments galore, Elaine Jones is still a napping bore

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Top neurosurgeons don't get as many compliments on their work as Elaine does :ROFLMAO:
๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s actually the smuggest person on Instagram.
I got so confused when she was talking about Sunday dinner earlier, itโ€™s bloody Monday! And yes you can say no to your mothers roast... when youโ€™re trying to lose weight?! Not knowing how to calorie count a roast either, she just put โ€˜roast dinnerโ€™ into nutracheck ๐Ÿ™„ personally I would enter each item separately if itโ€™s homemade to get an accurate count but perhaps thatโ€™s just me!

Reactions: 5
Roast dinner......yeah that will get you a accurate calorie breakdown Elaine ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she's on 1200 calories. Let's pretend she'll stick it out (๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚), she's got no room to decrease her calories as she loses weight. She just doesn't know what's she's doing, so she definitely won't get very far with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
More gifts of gin at work today - this time itโ€™s a miniature gin๐Ÿ˜‚ wonder which male friend this is from!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.