Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

memoii11

VIP Member
"Me mam wants us to go to matalan tomorrow, dunno what for" errrr hello, you go every Saturday?! Bish pretending she doesn't know 😂 Purlease, we all know her Saturday plans. Up early, matalan, maybe a couple of other shops, home into dressing gown by half 9, nap, go to the pub to see her dad (that's near the metrocenter ya know) then home, OBVIOUSLY filming the bridge she always does, weird fashion show in clothes 3 sizes too small but pulling at them cos "they're a bit big", possible quick haul of utter shit she's bought, back in dressing gown, pose for Instagram with a gin in hand (at least 3 times) then upstairs for a 'nap' with her 'friend' Vinny the vibe, live on Instagram (not with Vinny THANK GOD) then ignore Neil for the rest of the night. If we're lucky, she might treat us to a car wash (though she's scared of them ya know) PREDICTABLE babes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

BananaRama

Chatty Member
HOW can she get so many compliments?! Another day. Another review. Another confidence booster from her boss.
Like seriously. Does he wanna fuck her?
(If it’s all true 😉) because if a man gave me THAT many compliments, I’d be thinking he wants a bit of me ....

Jungle top, matalanssss, compliments galore, Elaine Jones is still a napping bore

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Sara_M

VIP Member
I'm sorry, I just cant see a couple of fellas going on and on and on about how wonderful the receptionist is. Maybe they said "just wanted to say thanks for showing us the ropes the other day". But according to her they said:
How welcoming she was
How they can see she goes above and beyond
How friendly she is
How helpful she is
How at ease she made them feel
How they can see how much she does for others
(These are all separate points she mentions)
Seriously?......SERIOUSLY??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Sara_M

VIP Member
She's on the gin at her mum's again. Did anyone manage to read what that card said? I tried but every time I paused it, it was blurry!
It probably said:
"To Elaine, thank you for being so dedicated to your job, thank you for going above and beyond for everyone. Thank you for being so thoughtful, kind and considerate. We have never met such a wonderfully talented, funny, attractive lady. We're very lucky that you are the first person anyone sees when they walk in the door. The company wouldnt run the same without you. We also must tell you how thin you are looking lately.
Please accept this random bottle hanger to put on your monkey 47 bottle.
Love, all the lads in the office xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Tealight

elainesworld
Weird day today (good weird) someone paid me multiple compliments on my work, work ethic, using my initiative and how I’ve got my shit together at work.. I’ve received some really good feedback and compliments at work recently and I struggle to accept them. 7 years of working somewhere unnoticed has really damaged my confidence but I’m starting to believe that I am bloody good at what I do and I always give it my all and then some!

Just copied from her last insta post.
Or as most normal office workers might say ‘‘I had my yearly appraisal today and it went well’’ 🙄

• Haha

kadykal95

Chatty Member
She married Neil knowing he had this issue and she's had over 10 years to get her BMI to a healthy weight for IVF. She should just leave Neil now its the kindest thing for both of them i think. I doubt she will though.

She compared herself to her cousin who's 30 who has a 15 year old :ROFLMAO: saying "look at her and then look at me" yeah cause having a baby at 15 is something to be proud of

• Wow
  • Haha

Jellytots

Elaine has posted a quote picure on Instagram saying 'no matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch' - she never leaves her bloody couch!

• Haha

memoii11

VIP Member
Oh look, it's thumberlina! Thank god it's the last day, poor Neil can finally come down from the top of the palm tree he's been up all week!

• Haha

mummy_3

Chatty Member
why doesnt her nan have some sort of emergency way of contacting someone when she has a fall? From 10pm to 8am led on the floor after a fall and had to wait for the carers?! Disgusting really. 10 hours waiting for help? They cant get some sort of alarm or even a basic phone for her to keep with her just in case?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

memoii11

VIP Member
She LOVES the compliments! Going above and beyond, beyond the call of duty etc. What more can she do, she's a receptionist?! BJs under the desk?

• Haha
  • Heart

Cat789

It's 30c and she's wearing a fucking cardigan!
😂 I laughed so much when she said she left the work event as “they are doing a fun-tivity and I’m not fond of that sort of thing”
We all know your no fun Elaine, so bloody boring!!

• Haha

Traceysman

Chatty Member
There’s more.......

Neil is very loyal to her isn’t it? She’s getting defensive now. 😂
🤣🤣🤣 definitely struck a nerve there!! Very defensive.

If she wasn’t flirting why did he have to say he had a girlfriend? Elaine, you’re so predictable, of course you’ve been flirting, everyone knows you have no respect for Neil, and the way you’ve been behaving screams attention seeker!!

Reactions: 10

Marman

She's such a narcissist. If I were Neil I wouldn't want a child with her anyway after all of this. I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. She chose to marry him knowing his age and all of his flaws, she's like a spoilt child who can't get her own way. Neil deserves better. How can she blame it all on him when she is the one who has been told if she loses weight it could happen, but has done nothing about it! Neil's problem is psychological and he's not in control of it. She has complete control of what she is putting into her body and whether she chooses to walk or drive. Neil has probably given up hope for a child now and his self esteem must be through the floor the way she goes about blaming him for it all. How about if he was on insta live saying "I'd love a child but my fat arse of a wife can't be arsed to eat proper food, go for a walk and put down the gin. She has tried every diet going in the last 10 years and can't stick at it for more than a week"... I'm sure she would put up with that!

• Heart

Haym13

VIP Member
Another day another load of compliments!!! 🙄🙄🙄

New thread name -

Elaine12Jones - she thinks the jungle top is hot. We all know its not!! 😄😄

• Haha
  • Sad

memoii11

VIP Member
The guys were so complementary towards her, one even likes showing a picture of his testicles?!?
See? Told you she wanted to see a cock 😂

So she drank 7 single gins and 2 doubles, so basically 11 gins, the last being at about half 1, then she drove to be at work for half 7?! The alcohol would've still been in her bloodstream, the selfish twat.

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
Well done for hoovering and polishing Elaine, we know you just had to mention it because it’s such an achievement for you to have done it. How embarrassing that she looked so chuffed with herself for actually doing something the majority of us do every day!

• Haha

Boro Lass

Bloody Awful! How can She stand there posing as if She's looking Good, but looking like that!! Neil must look a right plonker standing or kneeling on the furniture to get the right picture. Other people there must think it's odd. How many photo's must She delete before she gets one She's happy with? Poor Neil, He can't even just go down to dinner without having to do all this climbing on furniture every night.

• Haha
  • Heart