Elaine12Jones #3 Newcastle's number one sexpert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not the 'going out type' either! She just wants to nap all day!
She likes to think she’s this going ‘out out’ bubbly type...we all know the real Elaine can’t be arsed to shift her fat backside off her hideous sofa and get out of her dressing gown!!! Maybe she’s hoping the lads at work will invite her out? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Elaine’s druggy boyfriend and his partner is having a baby, that’s what her life is so unfair post was about yesterday

I can get her frustrations with her uncle and his gf having a baby if they are unstable, drug addicts but unfortunately people don't just get pregnant because they deserve it. I struggled to conceive and lost weight to do it, sometimes you just have to work hard at something.

On a side note, does anyone else think Neil could be gay?

Reactions: 2
Knew it'd be about a baby!

She's had more compliments guys! A stranger said she smelt nice and a guy a work said she doesn't need to lose weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can get her frustrations with her uncle and his gf having a baby if they are unstable, drug addicts but unfortunately people don't just get pregnant because they deserve it. I struggled to conceive and lost weight to do it, sometimes you just have to work hard at something.

That’s the thing...Elaine won’t work hard at shifting the weight.

What makes you think he could be gay?

I completely get why she's upset about the baby too, I won't lie and say I'd be pretty angry too, but at the end of the day she still has time to try for one, I thought that was the whole point why she wanted to lose weight!

What makes you think he could be gay?

I completely get why she's upset about the baby too, I won't lie and say I'd be pretty angry too, but at the end of the day she still has time to try for one, I thought that was the whole point why she wanted to lose weight!
I just dont get how in the last 10 years he hasn't sorted his bedroom issue out and maybe the issue is he isn't attracted to women. Just a vibe he puts out which didn't really click until I finished this season of glow with the whole Bash and Rhonda marriage.

I just dont get how in the last 10 years he hasn't sorted his bedroom issue out and maybe the issue is he isn't attracted to women. Just a vibe he puts out which didn't really click until I finished this season of glow with the whole Bash and Rhonda marriage.
From what Elaine has shared before, Neil was in a relationship with a woman who fell pregnant, so he obviously did not have a problem then, but as she had an ectopic pregnancy, he developed a fear. I get your point, I mean he only knows himself. If so, I feel completely for him, and for Elaine, maybe marriage counselling would be a start (if they have not done that already).

Ofgs, either try and make a baby or end it now. Their lives are so fucked up and it's getting boring 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon she's on the hunt for someone else. With her uncle now having a baby she will be all resentful and take it out on Neil again.

Reactions: 4
I completely understand how she feels about her “waste of space” uncle and his girlfriend, I’ve been there thinking what I’ve done so wrong in life to not have what I wanted so much but then those who don’t deserve to have what I want get it. My thoughts were that maybe they didn’t want a baby though so they are given what they least wanted. There is no point in moping around about it though, the only way forward is to make every effort to fight for what you want. I lost the required weight, stopped smoking and worked hard to get a round of ivf. It didn’t work but we found the money and tried again, again it didn’t work so found more money and third time lucky we have our little girl at last. It won’t work or happen if you don’t try and fight for it. As for the money, yes it’s expensive but believe me you can’t put a value on the life of a little bundle of joy. Some people just don’t want to work for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I completely understand how she feels about her “waste of space” uncle and his girlfriend, I’ve been there thinking what I’ve done so wrong in life to not have what I wanted so much but then those who don’t deserve to have what I want get it. My thoughts were that maybe they didn’t want a baby though so they are given what they least wanted. There is no point in moping around about it though, the only way forward is to make every effort to fight for what you want. I lost the required weight, stopped smoking and worked hard to get a round of ivf. It didn’t work but we found the money and tried again, again it didn’t work so found more money and third time lucky we have our little girl at last. It won’t work or happen if you don’t try and fight for it. As for the money, yes it’s expensive but believe me you can’t put a value on the life of a little bundle of joy. Some people just don’t want to work for it.
You’re totally right, and good on you! It can be done I’m just not sure it is 100% what Elaine really wants. I think she thinks having a baby will make her happy, but she’s not happy with herself so I personally don’t think it’s the best thing for her. She has at the end of the day said some very personal things about her relationship

Reactions: 6
That's wonderful I'm so glad you finally got your little miracle, sometimes life challenges us to keep trying and trying, eventually we will get what we want and deserve. If only Elaine had the same attitude she wouldn't be in such a rut.

You’re totally right, and good on you! It can be done I’m just not sure it is 100% what Elaine really wants. I think she thinks having a baby will make her happy, but she’s not happy with herself so I personally don’t think it’s the best thing for her. She has at the end of the day said some very personal things about her relationship
That's wonderful I'm so glad you finally got your little miracle, sometimes life challenges us to keep trying and trying, eventually we will get what we want and deserve. If only Elaine had the same attitude she wouldn't be in such a rut.

Thank you both 😊

Reactions: 1
I find Elaine a cup half empty kind of woman, I think that she feels she isn’t the ‘problem’ in their relationship yet she resents Neil for his issues he has. Surely they can work it out together, her loose some weight (or at least TRY) and Neil to get help with his issue from his gp.

And all these compliments she keeps getting are ridiculous unless she is flirting with these ‘boys’ at work or giving first compliment so they feel the need to respond with one to her.

I find Elaine a cup half empty kind of woman, I think that she feels she isn’t the ‘problem’ in their relationship yet she resents Neil for his issues he has. Surely they can work it out together, her loose some weight (or at least TRY) and Neil to get help with his issue from his gp.

And all these compliments she keeps getting are ridiculous unless she is flirting with these ‘boys’ at work or giving first compliment so they feel the need to respond with one to her.
This is why I think it’s wrong for her to want a baby. She does seem to resent Neil and does go on about the lads at work, all the compliments she gets and tells people very personal information. A baby isn’t going to fix to be what seems an unhappy marriage.

This is why I think it’s wrong for her to want a baby. She does seem to resent Neil and does go on about the lads at work, all the compliments she gets and tells people very personal information. A baby isn’t going to fix to be what seems an unhappy marriage.
Exactly

Aw that made me tear up. So happy you got your beautiful little girl xx

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.