Elaine12Jones #3 Newcastle's number one sexpert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair it is "Elaine's birthday weekend" as well and I bet everybody at work will know about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She will want to look her best for the party for all the work boys who are keeping her gin supply up!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh how I remember child free days! Elaine is the centre of everything, it truly is Elaine's world! She wouldn't know what's hit her bless

Reactions: 1
97 calories for a little packet of Jammie Dodgers! No way would they fill me up even as a snack :oops:

Reactions: 1
Looks like she's fasting/ cal counting as well, though she won't admit jumping on the train. Funny how there is no breakfast tomorrow and her snack for exactly 10:30 lol.

Reactions: 2
Yes I thought that when she said she was walkin round work like a zombie but she drove home n had go back to pick Neil up. Wtf. She only would had couple hours sleep to

He order the flowers a week ago but for got she book day off well why didn’t he change the delivery 🤨. There defo sumthing funny going on there

Did she send these to herself??? Sorry I’m catchin up!

Lol someone explain why she isn't helping Neil paint the house? She's not ill, disabled or anything like that, pure laziness! And she wonders why there's so much animosity between them. I do feel for him doing all the housework but he could always put his foot down and say "Can't you help out for once?"

Did she send these to herself??? Sorry I’m catchin up!
I do believe he actually did send them to her work but she didn't tell him about booking the day off. I mean she didn't tell her Mum she had the day off when her Nan fell ill as she "needed a day to herself" rather than go over and help out. Says it all really.

Reactions: 7
She's said life's not fair and it's ok to think that. I think someone she knows has announced their pregnancy, just a hunch!

Also, she said she's not got a holiday booked but I think they're going away, probably in September, possibly a last minute booking, as a 'make or break' holiday. Just another hunch 😂 after buying more summer clothes like she always does before a holiday.

Reactions: 3
If they have then this is a kick up the arse to do something. This girl totally frustrates the tit out of me. Either get Neil pissed and seduce him or lose SOME bleeping WEIGHT! I really wanted my son and it took a whole year to get pregnant, my life was consumed by it. Neil is knocking on 50, hurry up and get yourself sorted Elaine

Reactions: 5
Forgot to post the other day but in a recent live, she said she fancied going "out out" this weekend but, Neil wasnt the "going out" type! B.S!!!! ok, maybe he isn't the "out out" type but, it sounds like hes always trying to make an effort, suggesting dinner etc. She is the one who can never be bothered, preferring to slob about in her dressing gown, having naps. The furthest she can be arsed going is to her mums for a gin.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.