Elaine12Jones #3 Newcastle's number one sexpert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ Sorting her life out “ she shared a picture of a meal plan for next week. Diet obviously not starting on Monday

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wonder what Tatt she will bring home from Asda's,Primani, Matalan & the Metro Centre Today? Hope She doesn't wear them bloody thick black tights, it's wayyy too warm for them. I have just finished doing My Garden, now to tackle housework. Thats's what normal working Women do on the Weekend, not go wasting money on tit that They won't ever wear!

Reactions: 2
Wonder what Tatt she will bring home from Asda's,Primani, Matalan & the Metro Centre Today? Hope She doesn't wear them bloody thick black tights, it's wayyy too warm for them. I have just finished doing My Garden, now to tackle housework. Thats's what normal working Women do on the Weekend, not go wasting money on tit that They won't ever wear!
I’ve never known anyone buy so many clothes, but then wears the same things all the time!! No doubt she will have her boots on 🤣 hair pulled as tight back as possible to give herself a face lift and show off her HUGE forehead! It’s really warm and sunny...but I bet she wouldn’t wear one of her summer dresses that she has about a million of!! 😂🥵

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.