Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neil is on his step ladders again I see! Not being funny but Elaine, you could of easily lost the weight for the holiday mate! No kids, no ties, what in gods name is stopping her? God, me at 30 would of bloody well knuckled down and done it. I really don't want to look like that in a bather when i go away! Shes just stuck in a rut clearly. I want to shake her really I do, shes clearly in denial and needs to sort her life out 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks so old!!!! I can’t believe shes just 30!!!! Bet her Mum looks younger and has better fashion sense! Them eye bags are something else! Not a good look at all 👵🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ha ha that’s great, yes she does 😂

Is that a burnt armpit? What’s all that flab under her pit?View attachment 24317
OMG what She look like. How long she been there a week 🤨. Burn all ready 😱. Dose she even put sun cream on And is she breathing in or is it just me And surly Neil not 10 ft tall by way that photo tuk 😂😂😂

• Haha
He’s got his telescopic ladder out again or he’s standing on a chair 🙈 how can she think this is normal behaviour all to have one photie taken 😂

• Haha
Those videos !!!! Its like a saga holiday, waiters marching round the room, flame throwers. Id cry and im 15 years older than her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those videos !!!! Its like a saga holiday, waiters marching round the room, flame throwers. Id cry and im 15 years older than her
Her holidays always look like that. They look boring as hell, but then that’s her life anyway. Holiday list:- burn to a crisp, Neil taking pictures of her hideous outfits up a ladder, same tit hair and makeup as always, hotel ‘entertainment’ and stuff her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her holidays always look like that. They look boring as hell, but then that’s her life anyway. Holiday list:- burn to a crisp, Neil taking pictures of her hideous outfits up a ladder, same tit hair and makeup as always, hotel ‘entertainment’ and stuff her face.
Don’t forget the adult only part, no wonder it’s like a saga holiday or cruise, she will be the youngest in the hotel. It’ll be the 55 plus hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also don't forget the promises and plans she makes for her weight loss for when she gets home. 😂

• Haha
Title suggestion for new thread - Elaine12jones: laziest kid in town, lips like a clown, forehead to her crown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Elaine12jones #3 "Elaine is desperate for a f**k cuz her hubby prefers to be with a cup"

Too explicit?🤣🤔 (I've actually toned it down a bit lol, lets just say "be with a cup" is the most acceptable way I could word it lol!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Elaine12jones #3 "Elaine is desperate for a f**k cuz her hubby prefers to be with a cup"

Too explicit?🤣🤔 (I've actually toned it down a bit lol, lets just say "be with a cup" is the most acceptable way I could word it lol!)
Bloody love this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.