Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be on later to tell you all about her thrilling day 😴 oh and how many compliments she got 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There’s totally nothing wrong with lying with your nan in bed, it’s the taking photos that doesn’t sit right with me.
It was only of Elaine’s legs, for all we know she could of been in her mums bed and her Nan not even there 🤣

She will be on later to tell you all about her thrilling day 😴 oh and how many compliments she got 💩
It’s travelling day so probably won’t hear much from her!

There’s totally nothing wrong with lying with your nan in bed, it’s the taking photos that doesn’t sit right with me.
Agree!!

I still thinks she looks tit on that picture. Honestly man, that forehead 🤣. What a thing to say about yourself “I look banging” no Elaine, you look minging!!! 🤣

Reactions: 7
Today is the day! She’s finally going on holiday!!!
Haha, brace yourselves for numerous outfit pictures. Bets on how long before she’s burnt to a crisp!! She will need plenty of cream on that forehead of hers 🤣

At last!!

Let's look forward to the whole starting a diet crap now after hol 😑😑
...well guys I’m on a weight loss journey.

Where will this be to Elaine? The nearest McDonalds? 🤣😂🤣🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s the bet that Neil has packed his step ladder ready for 2million pics from the top step 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I was up all night fearing for Elaine's poor forehead! I do wish she'd of had a fringe cut in before she went! #savetheforehead 😂😂😂 Slap that factor 50 on girl 🙈🙉🏖🏝🌞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.