Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was up all night fearing for Elaine's poor forehead! I do wish she'd of had a fringe cut in before she went! #savetheforehead ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Slap that factor 50 on girl ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ๐ŸŒž
Oo She dose have factor 30. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Make me laugh when people say u got your suncream factor 50. She like yes I have 30. Itโ€™s new why duck buy 30 when she nose full well she burn like a pig on a bbq and look like elephant man all holiday itโ€™s happen when she was say in garden in England for 2 day why spoil your holiday ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ElaineJones- 5 foot forehead, marriage is dead just like her willpower for losing the weight.
No posing pictures today! No ootd/ootn/Neil on his ladder.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Posting a pic of a pitta and salad on holiday. Surely if she ate more salad before holiday she would be that 4 stone lighter she wanted to be and would be able to enjoy her holiday lol no point watching what you eat on holiday Elaine love lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly! Why start eating healthily now? Mind you that was probably a starter, she probably followed it up with a feast.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The salad wouldโ€™ve just been for show!! Sheโ€™s not going to picture all the tit she eats!!

Reactions: 3
Her skin looks so burnt already! Why is she not putting on a stronger suncream and stopping the skin cancer early?! ๐Ÿคฎ and that bathing costume...Neil couldnโ€™t get hard over that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
That picture. I couldnโ€™t for the life of me think who it reminded me off.
Went away for 20 mins. And it clicked.
In that photo she reminds me of Johnny Vegas mum from Benidorm. Not sure why. It just does. She looks about 60.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
In that photo she reminds me of Johnny Vegas mum from Benidorm. Not sure why. It just does. She looks about 60.
Ha ha thatโ€™s great, yes she does ๐Ÿ˜‚

Is that a burnt armpit? Whatโ€™s all that flab under her pit? 7B7EED61-F091-4BE4-A544-B45E90242BA6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
The best part was the cardigan off pic then the cardigan on. Learning to love my arms. Dear lord. I bet that cardi was back on in seconds.

• Haha
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Elaine wishes she was as skinny as her!!

Ha ha thatโ€™s great, yes she does ๐Ÿ˜‚

Is that a burnt armpit? Whatโ€™s all that flab under her pit?View attachment 24317
Bloody hell. What a mess. Hope Neil doesnโ€™t fall off those ladders ๐Ÿคฃ

I see the wedding rings are back on!!

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.