Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s left Neil at the pool asleep and shes gone up to the room 🙄 no other mention of him! Defo a love less marriage. Shes burnt obvs lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is the point of wearing a bikini if it doesn’t give you any lift or shape at all 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She loves herself so much, she’s constantly posing taking selfies. Elaine get a grip, your on holiday! Enjoy yourself instead of constantly seeking attention off insta

Reactions: 5
I know right? Seriously, just leave your hubby round the pool and go back to the room and take a full picture of yourself in a bikini. Then post it on Instagram where thousands of people are looking! I suppose it's the done thing nowadays but I find it really strange especially if you're overweight and so self conscious like she makes out. I wonder what poor old Neil thinks 😫

Reactions: 6
Elaine12jones #3 "Elaine is desperate for a f**k cuz her hubby prefers to be with a cup"

Too explicit?🤣🤔 (I've actually toned it down a bit lol, lets just say "be with a cup" is the most acceptable way I could word it lol!)
😂 😂 😂

I see Neil’s balancing in a palm tree once again for tonight’s outfit, in fact I think he might be hovering in his helicopter above her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see Neil’s balancing in a palm tree once again for tonight’s outfit, in fact I think he might be hovering in his helicopter above her

Please show for those of us are blocked!

Also. Does anyone follow Jess on the Plus Size?

She's a Geordie too (I think sorry if I got that wrong) and in Mexico atm. She's done nothing on her holiday either, pool all day dress up, go for food and back in room by 10.

She looks like she's having a laugh with her husband though, messing around and being endearing towards eachother. Beth Elaine is fuming.

Her boobs are vile! To say shes not had any kids yet either! My god 🤢 she has no idea how to dress herself or what suits her or her shape

Dose she google how stand to make u look slim 😂😂. Her hand looks funny n old And how red. 😬😬. She need better sunblock

Dose she google how stand to make u look slim 😂😂. Her hand looks funny n old And how red. 😬😬. She need better sunblock
She must do as her hand isn’t on her hip on that picture, It’s in front of it to try and make her look slimmer than she is 😳

Reactions: 1
She must do as her hand isn’t on her hip on that picture, It’s in front of it to try and make her look slimmer than she is 😳
I think she looks very big on that picture. She’s never going to look slim- no matter how high up that picture is taken!! I really don’t get that eyeliner either. Honestly, I just think she’s a proper state.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.