Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the feeling that she wasnt keen on going to Benidorm. I remember the reveal video, its was almost like how dare you arrange that without consulting me. I think she would have rather had a couple of days pottering around Matalan, home bargains and B&M.
Does anyone remember that?

😂🤣 look at the arms!!
God can she suck her stomach in anymore! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I remember. She didn’t seem that excited 😆 she’s such an ungrateful cow!!

Yeah she’s proper squeezed into that jacket. Why Elaine, why?? It just makes her look a million times worse!!

Found this little ( or should I say large!) gem!! 🤣😂🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She's on the diet will start tomorrow diet. Deliberately shows us the blueberries and rasp---berries (anyone else find how she pronounces these hilarious) then eat a family platter of profiteroles. Faffing about with suitcases all day, she probably doesn't go till the end of June, she really has nothing going on in her life.
I agree about the pronunciation of raspberries. What's all that about 🙄

Pretty sure she never used to drink so much gin or eat badly when she was vlogging. Is that just me?
Or maybe she did and didn't film it, hence explains the non existent weight loss 🤣

😂🤣 look at the arms!!
Anyone noticed that even on here, she's pouting . Omg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I agree about the pronunciation of raspberries. What's all that about 🙄

Pretty sure she never used to drink so much gin or eat badly when she was vlogging. Is that just me?
Or maybe she did and didn't film it, hence explains the non existent weight loss 🤣

Anyone noticed that even on here, she's pouting . Omg
She always used to say she didn’t really drink. I think she only drinks gin because she thinks it’s the cool thing to do. Such a saddo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh the pronunciation of certain words! Rasssp-berries, neck-lace, mirraw. Grinds my gears!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh the pronunciation of certain words! Rasssp-berries, neck-lace, mirraw. Grinds my gears!
She does speak Weird!! I really think she thinks she is trying to sound posh, when really on a few of her vlogs she sounds rough as a badgers arse!!

• Haha
She’s very quiet on insta at the moment 🤔 wonder why that is? She normally likes to tell us every small detail of her life!

She’s very quiet on insta at the moment 🤔 wonder why that is? She normally likes to tell us every small detail of her life!
Unless she’s been reading in here? 🤣

Unless she’s been reading in here? 🤣
She will be back I’m sure, she can’t stay away. Surely she will be back to say all the men at work have told her how slim she looks and that she will be having a much needed gin later 🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Did any watch her live other night notice she had her hair back and a fringe Bit each side I didn’t play with it as much. But she goin on how she not lookin forword to her holiday as it remind her last time when she come back her grandad past and it’s not far.

Reactions: 1
When her Nan was ill she didn’t go and see her that much, and didn’t help her Mam out. She lied one day and didn’t tell her Mam she was off work when her Nan had fallen, she went shopping to metrocentre as she said she was feeling stressed. How about helping out Elaine? How does she think her Mam was feeling? She’s so selfish. Then I remember a vlog where she said she had been questioning why her Grandad had died and not her Nan, honestly this woman needs a kick up that huge arse of hers!! 😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Probably why her sister doesn’t act like an actual sister to her :/
Wasn’t it not long ago Elaine was feeding them chocolate when her sister asked her not to? Also, I remember when her sister had her first daughter and she had asked Elaine not to film her as she didn’t want them on the Internet as she wanted to keep them safe. Then Elaine made a bitchy comment “ because apparently you never know who’s watching” then tolled her eyes. Elaine is so jealous of her sister!!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.