Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she stay on holiday even though her grandfather was dying ...
She did. Says everything. Plus if the place reminds her of her grandad, she wouldn't ever go back. But we know Elaine loves her yearly trip to Tunisia or wherever 😁

Reactions: 2
I remember when Neil’s Gran died. She did a funeral OOTD on insta!! Honestly, you couldn’t make it up!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing interesting said, she was just talking concerts. Who she’s seen, who she would like to see, and that Celine Dion is like 72 or something! (She’s actually 51 lol). A bit about work tomorrow being short staffed that’s it really, completely boring.

I switch off after 5 min she getin on my tits on about gin n only if people at work no about her you tube She said she quit because she didn’t won’t people finding it no she don’t wont people noing how boring she is. How she just sit in that sofa and Neil dose all the cleaning

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I switch off after 5 min she getin on my tits on about gin n only if people at work no about her you tube She said she quit because she didn’t won’t people finding it no she don’t wont people noing how boring she is. How she just sit in that sofa and Neil dose all the cleaning
She really is dull as dishwater!!

• Haha
We need some gossip...things have gone a bit quiet!! She is dull, but love having a laugh at her outfits!! No doubt she will be out buying holiday tat tomorrow at 8am!! 🤣

She looks awful!! 🤣

That hideous hat 🤮

Last edited:
  • Wow
She had a busy day one off sick well she in hospital ( her wards )and mangers off she not had a brake only a 5 min one for quick darts with males co workers 🤔 a lot of male time going on

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.