Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker on this thread. I’ve seen some of her old videos (dull, dull, dull) but don’t follow her on Instagram. Would love to as she seems like comedy gold but she hasn’t accepted my follow request 😔Did she really eat all those profiteroles herself? Even shared between two it’s a lot, what a pig! Surely if you were serious about losing weight you wouldn’t buy a family pack of any dessert when there are just one or two of you to eat them? Why put temptation in your way?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she got anyone else blocked on her “elainesworld” instagram...I’ve never spoke to her in my life, only watched her Youtube channel...and somehow I’m blocked?...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she got anyone else blocked on her “elainesworld” instagram...I’ve never spoke to her in my life, only watched her Youtube channel...and somehow I’m blocked?...😂
I only ever watched her YouTube, I am the same...blocked!! 🤣.

Also...that bloody table cloth!! Her taste in home decor is as bad as her clothes. I know they rent so may not want to do too much, but her house always looks dirty to me. Needs a definite spruce up. The carpets upstairs are awful!! I know she once said she doesn’t eat buffet food as she didn’t know how clean someone’s kitchen was...probably a lot cleaner than yours!! 🤣

Whoever is on her insta, more screenshots please!! Keep me amused 🤣

I bet those porky little fingers couldn’t get stuck in there fast enough!! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, if she has started a diet I wonder how many days that will last? She can’t keep away from the food, and she certainly won’t be giving up her gin!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Day one of holiday diet...I wonder how many compliments she has had that she’s looking slimmer? 🤣😂. It’s a nice night I bet she’s not been out doing anything, she will be on her sofa drinking gin!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Day one of holiday diet...I wonder how many compliments she has had that she’s looking slimmer? 🤣😂. It’s a nice night I bet she’s not been out doing anything, she will be on her sofa drinking gin!!
In her dressing gown

• Haha
Elaine been up to much today? Having that much needed gin after work? 🤣

Elaine in Benidorm 🤣 see how she has made such an effort!! Size 16 really?? I don’t think so...!!!

• Haha
Ha! More like a 20!!
Exactly!! See when she’s caught off guard and she hasn’t got Neil taking pictures of her from his step ladders or up a tree 🤣😂🤣

But honestly, she was away in Benidorm. Wouldn’t you have thought she would’ve made an effort? What a total mess she looks. That’s the type of outfit you sit around doing nothing in, however, that’s Elaine’s life

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.