Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo was hideous! and I bet she put something like, I'm on the beach, I've got a body, therefore, I have a beach body.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she go out so early during weekends just to sit in the house for the rest of the day?...serious question 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she need to tell us she spends time with other men? Oh I know lol to make Neil jealous and to make us think she is desirable.... lmfao 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s such a strange thing to say. She obviously thinks they must fancy her. I work with a mix of men and women, I would not come home and say “ooh I spent my day with men today”. She totally thinks she’s something special 🤮 wonder if the men have seen her fantastic beach body 🤣😂

That forehead 😂🤣😂 why would you wear your hair like that??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
New swimming costume and cover up bought for hols. Again though, she really could do with sizing up in the costume!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Tbf I reckon she hasn't made a bad choice especially whith the cover up. Its the print i'm not that keen on but that's just personal taste.

There is no way a woman with insecurities about her body would photograph herself wearing that and then post on social media.

She looks awful

• Haha
There is no way a woman with insecurities about her body would photograph herself wearing that and then post on social media.

She looks awful
I totally agree! I think she looks shite 😂

Id want something that makes my boobs look half decent and not so saggy 😂
OMG, they look awful. Again if she spent a bit of cash, you can get swimwear to properly fit your shape. She will have bought it from some cheap shop. I think she looks awful 🤣

No way is she a size 16, more like 20!!

See the wedding rings are off again 🤔

Also why doesn’t she ever buy strapless?! By day 2 she will be beetroot read with huge strap marks

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she take her rings off? anyone any ideas? Or just fat fingers? Lol
She’s always had fat fingers. Or, maybe she wants all these men that she hangs round with to think she’s available 🤣

Also why doesn’t she ever buy strapless?! By day 2 she will be beetroot read with huge strap marks
She loves to burn!! She always burns. Honestly she’s a mess

The diet looks like it’s going well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 19222

Tbf I reckon she hasn't made a bad choice especially whith the cover up. Its the print i'm not that keen on but that's just personal taste.

omg!! she need to size up 1 or 2 sizes on the swimsuit!

Couldn't be bothered to go out for food tonight as she's not feeling well and had a sleep on the sofa :rolleyes::rolleyes:

so they went to morrisons and bought everything they would of ordered on the menu. They are having pate on toast, burgers, beef kebabs, cheesecake and chocolate covered strawberries! better start loving your bod then Elaine looks like its only going to get bigger!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.