Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only one that looks marginally OK in a bigger size is that striped one. But no doubt the hair will be scraped back with sunburn all holiday. Sat on her fat arse reminding Neil that she's the young hot wife 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poo coloured carpet and her pasty legs mean that there isn’t a dress in the world in any size that would look good

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG!!!!! She needs at least 2 sizes up in everything. It’s all wayyyyy too small for her. Like others have said, if she sized up might not look as bad, then again...it is Elaine 🤣

The only one that looks marginally OK in a bigger size is that striped one. But no doubt the hair will be scraped back with sunburn all holiday. Sat on her fat arse reminding Neil that she's the young hot wife 🙄
Totally love this comment!! 🤣

Please!! That hairstyle, it’s awful!! All the dresses do look really cheap. Agree about the carpet, it looks bloody awful 🤮

"Its 7am and your all probably still in bed" "I'm so tired as up at 6" poor elaine NOT - that not even early for non parents!!

"This dress is static AF" = this dress is cheap AF

"Its a bit clingy" = it's a bit small - maybe if you didn't buy cheap clothes you would actually be a 16

"They had loads of sizes in the under £5 section" yeah so buy the one or two bigger!!
Just goes to show she wouldn’t cope with a baby! She lives on a different planet!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I hope for her sake, before she gets too old! She will decide what’s best for her future... ditch Neil.. have some fun playing the single life (don’t think she’s experienced that!) dress for her age and size and have a decent hairstyle that suits her 😂 go on Elaine... let’s do this 🙏🙋‍♀️💇‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope for her sake, before she gets too old! She will decide what’s best for her future... ditch Neil.. have some fun playing the single life (don’t think she’s experienced that!) dress for her age and size and have a decent hairstyle that suits her 😂 go on Elaine... let’s do this 🙏🙋‍♀️💇‍♀️
I can’t imagine Elaine being remotely fun. 🤣 she thinks she’s gorgeous the way she is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
From what I gathered in her old vlogs she was a bit wild in her youth, different guys etc. . 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
🤣 I agree!! I honestly can’t stand the woman. Elaine would love to think she was miss popular, but we all know different!

What youth? She met Neil at 17. Meeting someone online is the norm, but settling for a 30+ old man who you have never met met at 17 is not being wild, it's being insecure.

• Haha
What youth? She met Neil at 17. Meeting someone online is the norm, but settling for a 30+ old man who you have never met met at 17 is not being wild, it's being insecure.
Agreed!! Definitely Daddy issues with her!

Also...she’s always saying how security conscious she is, hmmm!! She’s just so full of BS. Elaine is just plain weird

Last edited:
I was referring to when she was 14,15, 16 actually. She herself had said she was a wild teenager.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Oh no 🤦‍♀️ more outfits.... all being pulled about... telling us she should of got a size smaller... most are see through 😳 and also now talking to her body parts!! “ hello jiggly belly” “hello pale legs” 🤦‍♀️ This woman gets worse!!!!! 😂

• Haha
This woman-child just pisses me off. She NEVER does anything different. No weekends away with “friends” no girls nights out... nothing a “normal” 30 year old girl does. Even meals out with hubby?!?!? NEVER EVER I don’t get it!!! She will be 40 and still going to B&M with her mum on a Saturday and still living a static stagnant life. My husband works away 3 night a week and we make the most of him being home .. date nights, holidays, weekends away, a walk to the local pub ... there is no laughter or love in her life and I don’t feel sorry for her. She WONT DO anything different! If she doesn’t love Neil then leave! It’s not the end of the world! Start again and LIVE.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We never see her in any of these clothes, they just sit in those hoarded wardrobes becoming more and more dated. She reminds me of my parents 80 odd year old neighbour, even my husband referred to her when I showed him her new outfits.

Fancy filming Neil trying to sort his windscreen wiper while she sits there. I always try to help my husband out with things like that if he needs it. She never likes to get her hands dirty, she’s been spoon fed all her life and never shown how to do anything everyone else has to learn to survive. She needs Neil cos he will do anything and everything for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She is claiming she could have got one of those outfits in a 14🤦‍♀️. She insists on standing pulling and tugging on the material, as if its drowning her. Why does she never try these clothes on in shops?
Her excuse when things look crap on her is always "obviously, I havent got the right underwear on!"
Elaine, it isn't the underwear that's the problem. its the outerwear!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.