Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trying to be mates with whatlauraloves? It wouldn’t surprise me. How many people does she try to be friends with?? How many of those friendships does she maintain? She can’t keep friends, which really doesn’t surprise me!

Wonder what he’s writing about her now?! I just think she’s someone that needs attention the whole time or she can’t handle it. She’s had the same mundane life and look for the last 20 years. She needs to get a life. Maybe Neil is calling someone else sexy now? 🤣 that’s why she’s flirty with other blokes!!

Does anyone remember the vlog she did buying new bras? She was sowing them off, modelling them 🤮🤮🤮
Yep, those messages were from years ago. 🙄

Reactions: 1
New boo hoo haul up on insta stories - awful! As usual everything far too small.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
New boo hoo haul up on insta stories - awful! As usual everything far too small.
Wasn’t as bad as I was expecting but I wish she’d shop for her size. That first dress was nice but she jsut needed a bigger size! Elaine you’re not a 16 it’s as simple as that. White dress was horrific. The stripey one was actually nice and much more age appropriate and fashionable but she didn’t like it and the last outfit was okay too, skirt needed pulling up, nice paid of wedges or block heels and it would of been nice I reckon. Elaine doesn’t own nice shoes though she wears them awful things from deichman.

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t as bad as I was expecting but I wish she’d shop for her size. That first dress was nice but she jsut needed a bigger size! Elaine you’re not a 16 it’s as simple as that. White dress was horrific. The stripey one was actually nice and much more age appropriate and fashionable but she didn’t like it and the last outfit was okay too, skirt needed pulling up, nice paid of wedges or block heels and it would of been nice I reckon. Elaine doesn’t own nice shoes though she wears them awful things from deichman.
Any pictures for those of us that have no access? Could do with a laugh!!

• Haha
She always buys clothes that are too small. I’m a size 12, but quite often wear 16 tops as they do sit better. I just don’t understand her squeezing into clothes

Honestly if she just went ONE size up, those dresses would look so flattering and lovely. Why is she so afraid to buy an 18 or larger? No one is gonna know what size you’re wearing Elaine and you’ll feel so much better and more comfortable than forcing yourself to squeeze into clothes. I feel like this is also a way of making yourself feel really crappy about yourself. Been there, done that!

Reactions: 4
Please!! Some pictures

I just think there is no way she is a size 16. She’s only 5’2 and about 15.5 stone.

Reactions: 4
Honestly if she just went ONE size up, those dresses would look so flattering and lovely. Why is she so afraid to buy an 18 or larger? No one is gonna know what size you’re wearing Elaine and you’ll feel so much better and more comfortable than forcing yourself to squeeze into clothes. I feel like this is also a way of making yourself feel really crappy about yourself. Been there, done that!
I think she’s so focused on what the label says. She really doesn’t get that if she did size up clothes hang so much nicer, therefore making you look slimmer!

Please!! Some pictures

I just think there is no way she is a size 16. She’s only 5’2 and about 15.5 stone.
I'm 5ft 2, 12 stone and I'm a size 16! 14 at a push, I don't understand why she just doesn't buy clothes that fit

Reactions: 3
"Its 7am and your all probably still in bed" "I'm so tired as up at 6" poor elaine NOT - that not even early for non parents!!

"This dress is static AF" = this dress is cheap AF

"Its a bit clingy" = it's a bit small - maybe if you didn't buy cheap clothes you would actually be a 16

"They had loads of sizes in the under £5 section" yeah so buy the one or two bigger!!

• Heart
I'm 5ft 2, 12 stone and I'm a size 16! 14 at a push, I don't understand why she just doesn't buy clothes that fit
I'm 5ft 4, 11.7 stone and a comfy size 14 but sometimes a 16, depends on the shop and how the clothes fit. Used to be a size 16-18 and I still wear those clothes, just wear a belt or tuck them in.

Please!! Some pictures

I'd say a 18-20 for a comfy fit. But then again, she would be a size 16 in maybe some clothes, cause some stores have funny sizing. I think she'd feel so much better about herself if she wore nice fitting clothes and didn't have to look in the mirror and constantly tug at them! She shouldn't feel like she has to wear a certain size to feel "normal".

Why she so hung up on her boobs and legs showing it’s not the 1900 we’re u have to hide you can show it off a little. That skirt didn’t look that bad with that black cammi. And that strip dress but the white and the first one size up o why she finely say she gotta be nice to Neil as he went back to work to wait for her amazon delivery 🤔

Ugh it's all gross. She'd be the first one to be slagging anyone else's body off as well because they have boobs on show or legs out. Just because she's a balding whale.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.