Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems like a decent honest guy. He deserves so much more! Like a chance to actually go out, have a life, see friends, and most of all be happy

Reactions: 5
He seems like a decent honest guy. He deserves so much more! Like a chance to actually go out, have a life, see friends, and most of all be happy
I totally agree with you. He does actually do a lot for Elaine. She seems like she can’t be bothered to do anything. I think she even twists when they visit his family. I do think he is a bit of a doormat, but does seem a nice bloke. I think she is the one that doesn’t want to do much, she doesn’t seem to want to do anything much at all.

No! That’s why I posted it?!
To be fair, it is a gossip/ slagging off forum. Whether the post is unnecessary, that’s what this forum is about. We should be able to post what we like. If a comment offends, then don’t be reading this forum!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve stumbled on this thread; where do I find this woman, I’m intrigued. Is she on Instagram??

I think it's also because he seems to have a mishmash of Welsh/Newcastle accent ?? I could be wrong

Reactions: 1
I think it's also because he seems to have a mishmash of Welsh/Newcastle accent ?? I could be wrong
Haha! He is Welsh! But he does have a odd accent.
Hes from a place down the road from me. We have mutual friends who all say he was a bit of a odd ball even back in school

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well apparently Elaine is just doing her and is not going to be bothered about what people think. 2 words, yeah right!

In vlogs I remember Neil would sometime address her as my sexy wife. It used to make me cringe. Just sounded so wrong coming out of his mouth. 😬

• Sick
Well apparently Elaine is just doing her and is not going to be bothered about what people think. 2 words, yeah right!

In vlogs I remember Neil would sometime address her as my sexy wife. It used to make me cringe. Just sounded so wrong coming out of his mouth. 😬
She’s so full of tit. She is 100% bothered what people think about her!! I remember Neil saying that...don’t know what’s remotely sexy about her? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 1
They're clearly both very unhappy. I don't understand why they are still together. I felt bad when she said Neil wanted to go out for tea but she couldn't be arsed....hes actually tried to make an effort but she would rather just stay in on the sofa in her dressing gown. What an exciting life! 😐

Reactions: 3
She’s so full of tit. She is 100% bothered what people think about her!! I remember Neil saying that...don’t know what’s remotely sexy about her? 🤮
She is the most self conscious person I know. Keep trying to convince yourself cos your not convincing us.
She reckons whatlauraloves made her rethink her way of looking at herself but I'm afraid to say Laura is no role model for a healthy lifestyle.
I still sit open mouthed at the shape and size of her, Elaine feels positively tiny compared to her. Check her out if you haven't already, you are in for a tattle treat.

They're clearly both very unhappy. I don't understand why they are still together. I felt bad when she said Neil wanted to go out for tea but she couldn't be arsed....hes actually tried to make an effort but she would rather just stay in on the sofa in her dressing gown. What an exciting life! 😐
She's a lazy moo

Reactions: 2
She is the most self conscious person I know. Keep trying to convince yourself cos your not convincing us.
She reckons whatlauraloves made her rethink her way of looking at herself but I'm afraid to say Laura is no role model for a healthy lifestyle.
I still sit open mouthed at the shape and size of her, Elaine feels positively tiny compared to her. Check her out if you haven't already, you are in for a tattle treat.

She's a lazy moo
I really like whatlaursloves she is a bigger girl but she is beautiful. She has an exciting life and really does preach what she says unlike Elaine. Elaine needs therapy and a divorce in my opinion. Maybe then she can work on her self esteem and dull life.

• Haha

She's a lazy moo
Whatlauraloves is big!! However, she does make an effort with herself. Unlike Elaine, she’s just a mess! Elaine can’t be bothered with herself at all. Doesn’t bother with herself at all. She’s only 30, yet acts and dresses way older. Elaine has tried to convince herself she’s not bothered what people think, but can’t deal with any criticism whatsoever. Like I’ve said before, if she just embraced her size and dressed in more trendy clothes it would make a difference. She’s just a mess, physically and emotionally. Has totally got issues!!

Elaine just has nothing going for her. She will look back on her life and realised she spent it hauled up in her house on the sofa in her dressing gown. She doesn’t even look in any other shops but Asda, Matalan and Primark. I remember a few years ago she liked a jumper from next, it was £30, Elaine said it was too expensive. However, she would probably spend that on a load of frumpy tat that is way too small for her 😡

She is a total tight arse, but wastes money on shite. How many jars has she bought to put ‘pounds lost’ in, stickers for every pound she shifts, last thing was a wooden board that you put £1 coins in for every pound she lost.

I

Whatlauraloves is big!! However, she does make an effort with herself. Unlike Elaine, she’s just a mess! Elaine can’t be bothered with herself at all. Doesn’t bother with herself at all. She’s only 30, yet acts and dresses way older. Elaine has tried to convince herself she’s not bothered what people think, but can’t deal with any criticism whatsoever. Like I’ve said before, if she just embraced her size and dressed in more trendy clothes it would make a difference. She’s just a mess, physically and emotionally. Has totally got issues!!

Elaine just has nothing going for her. She will look back on her life and realised she spent it hauled up in her house on the sofa in her dressing gown. She doesn’t even look in any other shops but Asda, Matalan and Primark. I remember a few years ago she liked a jumper from next, it was £30, Elaine said it was too expensive. However, she would probably spend that on a load of frumpy tat that is way too small for her 😡

She is a total tight arse, but wastes money on shite. How many jars has she bought to put ‘pounds lost’ in, stickers for every pound she shifts, last thing was a wooden board that you put £1 coins in for every pound she lost.

I
Has she lost any weight?? Has she hell!! God she infuriated me!!

Last edited:
Is she trying to be mates with whatlauraloves? It wouldn’t surprise me. How many people does she try to be friends with?? How many of those friendships does she maintain? She can’t keep friends, which really doesn’t surprise me!

Wonder what he’s writing about her now?! I just think she’s someone that needs attention the whole time or she can’t handle it. She’s had the same mundane life and look for the last 20 years. She needs to get a life. Maybe Neil is calling someone else sexy now? 🤣 that’s why she’s flirty with other blokes!!

Does anyone remember the vlog she did buying new bras? She was sowing them off, modelling them 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Have you noticed they goin out to night o to her mums 🤨. Different last night she could not be arsed

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.