Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no taste, and as someone pointed out she is like a hoarder. She does just collect crap. When does she ever wear these clothes? She does nothing, even when they go on holiday she will wear it to go and get food and listen to some crap entertainment in the hotel. Which they never venture from. She will fry herself so her massive forehead goes even more shiny!! That dress is awful, very see through!!

She is claiming she could have got one of those outfits in a 14🤦‍♀️. She insists on standing pulling and tugging on the material, as if its drowning her. Why does she never try these clothes on in shops?
Her excuse when things look crap on her is always "obviously, I havent got the right underwear on!"
Elaine, it isn't the underwear that's the problem. its the outerwear!
Yeah I’ve noticed that!! None of those outfits down her. She just doesn’t get it!! She infuriates me!!

I see the weight loss went well for her upcoming holiday 🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Just gone back and had a look at some of her holiday outfits from last year... you wouldn’t think that was a then 28 year old girl would you??

Sorry but I can’t see the outfit as her forehead is blocking the view 😳😳😳😳 wtf does she not attempt to disguise it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just gone back and had a look at some of her holiday outfits from last year... you wouldn’t think that was a then 28 year old girl would you??
See, even on holiday she doesn’t attempt to do anything with her hair. She just looks totally frumpy!!

Any more pictures?

Neil must have to carry step ladders round to take her photos. They are all taken from about 10feet up 🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
See, even on holiday she doesn’t attempt to do anything with her hair. She just looks totally frumpy!!

Any more pictures?
This is it she is such a frump. She has no clue what clothes suit her. I don't think any of the clothes she bought was right for her except the first blouse she tried on.
She needs to see a stylist and get some ideas about dressing her shape cos until she does she will just continue to get it all wrong. And urgghh her shoes all need binning.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is it she is such a frump. She has no clue what clothes suit her. I don't think any of the clothes she bought was right for her except the first blouse she tried on.
She needs to see a stylist and get some ideas about dressing her shape cos until she does she will just continue to get it all wrong. And urgghh her shoes all need binning.
I totally agree with you. Those shoes are hideous!! She really just hasn’t got a clue. But that bloody hair!! Where was the picture of the blouse? I missed that! Even on holiday she doesn’t make an effort. She just looks the same all the time. Also she wears proper Granny jewellery 🤣

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for her, thinking she has to wear a cardigan in hot weather to cover up.

I've said it before, but I'd LOVE to give her a makeover!

Reactions: 1
She needs to spend a bit more on clothes with better quality fabric, surely investing in a few key pieces is better than buying a wardrobe full of cheap tat that never sees the light of day.

Whats wrong with the clothes she had last year? Ive been wearing the same holiday clothes for years!

Whats wrong with the clothes she had last year? Ive been wearing the same holiday clothes for years!
They will be no good for her. They will be way too big what with all the weight she’s lost😂🤣🤣but yes, totally agree with you. These clothes will never get worn again. I’m sure even on nice sunny days in this country she never wears anything summer appropriate, probably even still wears those boots g clumpy boots!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They will be no good for her. They will be way too big what with all the weight she’s lost😂🤣🤣but yes, totally agree with you. These clothes will never get worn again. I’m sure even on nice sunny days in this country she never wears anything summer appropriate, probably even still wears those boots g clumpy boots!!
Oh God those bloody boots. I want to know HOW does she somehow manage to seek out the WORST shoes in the shop?!

• Haha
What’s she been up to today? At cheap shops for 8am, power nap, on sofa drinking gin?? 🤣😂

• Haha
She said on her live she doesnt want to "waste another year dieting", she said "so what if i lost 2 stone at the end of the year it doesnt mean anything" Elaine darling who are you trying to kid, you'd be "buzzing" if you lost 2 stone and feel loads better about yourself but you'd rather not bother.

• Haha
Oh these clothes! Why are they all awful? Honestly dressing like fat nanna with the big swollen legs and hunchback 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She said on her live she doesnt want to "waste another year dieting", she said "so what if i lost 2 stone at the end of the year it doesnt mean anything" Elaine darling who are you trying to kid, you'd be "buzzing" if you lost 2 stone and feel loads better about yourself but you'd rather not bother.
She’s never going to shift the weight. That requires commitment and some hard work, which Elaine would never do. That would be too tiresome, and then she’d have to have a power nap!! She doesn’t want it that much, or she would have done it by now. Her holiday was a goal, and she hasn’t managed yet!

Oh these clothes! Why are they all awful? Honestly dressing like fat nanna with the big swollen legs and hunchback 🙄
Haha, love this!! You’ve hit the nail on the head!! 😂

I feel like they both need a break from each other (Elaine and Neil) and will appreciate each other more when they are together again. I feel like working at the same place and living together is probably overwhelming.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.