Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep thinking about setting a YouTube fan club page for Elaine...! For all those who have unfortunately lost contact with her (aka BLOCKED on insta!) where I can share her best moments on Instagram.... what do you all think? Good idea!?! 🤷‍♀️

Why would you post yourself upset? Why? I just don’t get it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
attention seeking at its finest there Elaine!

God knows why she buys so many summer clothes as she was complaining that it was freezing in the heat wave last year and walking round with a coat and scarf on 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi I'm new here although have been lurking for a while! I've followed Elaine for a while and quite liked her. At 26 I thought shes like me at that age. No kids, no responsibilities, nap whenever but omg now I'm so sad for her . I think shes in love with the idea of being a mum but really she needs to wise up because it's not all moonlight and Rose's! No naps ever again, no clothes try on for an hour unless you have a little one dangling! It's quite sad really. I can see shes in a loveless marriage with a man who's old enough to be her Dad. It takes an awful lot to admit that and move on. Why in gods name doesn't her mum guide her? I think she is really self conscious and suffers a lot. Shes stuck in a really big rut.

Ps I know shes 30 and yes I have been following years!

Reactions: 3
Hi I'm new here although have been lurking for a while! I've followed Elaine for a while and quite liked her. At 26 I thought shes like me at that age. No kids, no responsibilities, nap whenever but omg now I'm so sad for her . I think shes in love with the idea of being a mum but really she needs to wise up because it's not all moonlight and Rose's! No naps ever again, no clothes try on for an hour unless you have a little one dangling! It's quite sad really. I can see shes in a loveless marriage with a man who's old enough to be her Dad. It takes an awful lot to admit that and move on. Why in gods name doesn't her mum guide her? I think she is really self conscious and suffers a lot. Shes stuck in a really big rut.

Ps I know shes 30 and yes I have been following years!
Self-conscious?? You’re having a laugh! This woman absolutely LOVES herself, posing & pouting online at every opportunity! 😂

• Heart
delayed grief, sorry but give me strength. Is it over the Great Nan she couldn't give a tit about or the grandad whose wife she can barely be bothered with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t feel sorry for her at all! She’s a massive attention seeker. She doesn’t give a tit about anyone, she’s so self absorbed. If she is unhappy only she can change it. She’s just bone idle 😡

I don’t feel sorry for her at all! She’s a massive attention seeker. She doesn’t give a tit about anyone, she’s so self absorbed. If she is unhappy only she can change it. She’s just bone idle 😡
Who’s skin doesn’t go blotchy when they’re upset? Attention seeking at its finest!! Delayed grief my arse!! She doesn’t bother with anyone. She’s after any shred of sympathy she can get. Also, probably using it as an excuse to eat more and drink gin!!

Maybe she’s upset because she’s been reading a few home truths on here? Poor Elaine, truth hurts! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Why on earth post a pic like that? Attention seeking fool! God this girl needs a good wake up call

I keep thinking about setting a YouTube fan club page for Elaine...! For all those who have unfortunately lost contact with her (aka BLOCKED on insta!) where I can share her best moments on Instagram.... what do you all think? Good idea!?! 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 17950

Why would you post yourself upset? Why? I just don’t get it 🤷‍♀️
The state of it!!

What's the delayed grief all about? Looks like She's had a good old whinge, as that's how My skin would go if I had been balling My eyes out! Think that's the same with all of Us? Your nothing special Elaine, Why post that? I would be too embarrassed to, unless I was after attention! I honestly think She should give up Social Media all together, apart from having personal ones for Friends & Family.

It’s a good job she wasn’t bit by midges yesterday like me, we would never hear the end of it with no end of pictures. She hasn’t lived has she? Even a bruise and she will post a pic.

• Haha
It’s a good job she wasn’t bit by midges yesterday like me, we would never hear the end of it with no end of pictures. She hasn’t lived has she? Even a bruise and she will post a pic.

I think it's because everything is so mundane and boring, she really is the definition of groundhog Day.
Any change, ie bruise / cry/ new clothes is considered a massive change so she has to document it.

• Haha
  • Heart
She does have a complete boring life. Lovely day today, wonder what she will be up to? Certainly not doing anything nice!! God, she’s got no life!! She’s just a mess

Reactions: 1
She does have a complete boring life. Lovely day today, wonder what she will be up to? Certainly not doing anything nice!! God, she’s got no life!! She’s just a mess
My guess is she will nip out to Home Bargains for half hour, Metro centre if we’re lucky! Home in her Dressing Gown, then pop to her mums for a Gin. Maybe even treat the cars to a car wash 😂 she will also show us the lovely countryside as Neil drives past with all the flourishing fields as though to say what a beautiful place she lives, and we will all be screaming at instagram for her to go for a walk and picnic and enjoy it then!

• Haha
She blocks people on insta if you’re not up her great big fat arse! Dare to say anything that snowflake Elaine can’t handle and you’re blocked!!

My guess is she will nip out to Home Bargains for half hour, Metro centre if we’re lucky! Home in her Dressing Gown, then pop to her mums for a Gin. Maybe even treat the cars to a car wash 😂 she will also show us the lovely countryside as Neil drives past with all the flourishing fields as though to say what a beautiful place she lives, and we will all be screaming at instagram for her to go for a walk and picnic and enjoy it then!
She used to film the whole of the car wash 😂 riveting content Elaine, you live life on the edge 😂🤣

Does anyone happen to know why she fell out with a few YouTube people she met with?

Last edited:
  • Haha
She blocks people on insta if you’re not up her great big fat arse! Dare to say anything that snowflake Elaine can’t handle and you’re blocked!!

She used to film the whole of the car wash 😂 riveting content Elaine, you live life on the edge 😂🤣

Does anyone happen to know why she fell out with a few YouTube people she met with?
She shagged one of their husbands 🤣 nah I don’t know really but rumour has it that Elaine was very friendly with one of the husbands

• Haha

She just doesn’t like females, they’re a threat to her.

• Haha
You never see her say I've just popped for a coffee /shopping with some friends. It's so sad

I think she uses real life events that are upsetting to cover up the fact she’s deeply miserable... her marriage, her weight, everything. I feel sorry for her, she doesn’t seem to have ANY friends or even one best friend. No one from school or even work. Her inability to form close lasting friendships, relationships must be so lonely. BUT on the flip side she makes NO effort to forge these relationships/friendships. I’m close to my mum, see her all the time but I have my best friend who I go out with, girlie nights in and out, weekends away etc. I don’t understand her. She has NO ties, no responsibilities! I don’t know why she’s so afraid to let anyone in, OR why she’s so afraid to leave Neil and forge a life on her own. I bet she would be so much happier.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.