Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whisperchat

VIP Member
I think Davide should replace Gino on this morning… Banging out the carbonaras every morning with Phil and holly.
Fuck it Ekin & Davide should replace Phil and holly 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30

whisperchat

VIP Member
Davide just constantly looks like he can’t believe what’s happening to him 😂 they’re both just golden! I literally hope they stay together forever and have the cutest little babies. Rooting for them big time 💛

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Keera

VIP Member
I’m really so invested in them. As a rule I don’t follow any rave threads on tattle because I’m miserable (😂) but I just LOVE THEM they are too cute.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Keera

VIP Member
I love them being a bit clumsy with social media ha ha ha it’s like ur mum and dad discovering Facebook live and filters 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
Davide said on the radio this morning that he wants to use some of his prize money to take Ekin and both of their mums to New York! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20

jackolantern

VIP Member
I'd love to see them get some really classy brand deals, I know it's wishful thinking but imagine Davide in Armani suits or Hugo Boss ads :love: or both of them in Calvin Klein ommmggg

• Heart
Reactions: 19

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
Just heard them both on Capital Breakfast. Ekin called herself Davide’s wife and Davide said that he knew which pancakes were hers because they make them the same way but Nathalia’s were better. That’s love! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
I actually think it’s really nice that they celebrated with just close friends and none of the Love Island riff-raff who have been making snarky comments behind their backs for weeks. They might end up doing something separately with the other Islanders to celebrate but I guess that’s up to Ekin and whether or not she’s done with them. She obviously chose what she wanted to do last night and who she wanted to see and I think it really says a lot about her that she only wanted their small close knit group of friends with them ❤

Asty Gurl

I can't share any more details than this unfortunately (sorry!), but a friend worked recently with ekin and Davide for a TV thing and they said they were both very nice and looked genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

jackolantern

VIP Member
It’s crazy how we all feel the same. I never give a toss about reality stars outside the show, it’s rare I follow them although I’ve had a few exceptions like Maura. However, I am SO invested in Ekin and Davide, like crazy stalker genuinely wanting them to get married, have babies and grow old together. I honestly think I’ll sob if they split. I don’t even understand it, what has happened to us all? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18