Ekin-Su & Davide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just ADORE these 2..inject all the content of them into me🤣If they ever break up I will be DEVO!!They are both just so likeable & watchable..they ooze chemistry on screen..if they hosted a kids tv show i would watch it🤣

Reactions: 3
Personally I love that they are showing us they are in the gym etc together. It makes their relationship seem real if that makes sense 😂? Not just going to meet up for 5 minutes at the NTAs for a photo opp then go their separate ways like so many other LI couples 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Personally I love that they are showing us they are in the gym etc together. It makes their relationship seem real if that makes sense 😂? Not just going to meet up for 5 minutes at the NTAs for a photo opp then go their separate ways like so many other LI couples 😂
Awww i just hope so!!!! Wonder where they are staying etc. Hope they dont move in togther super quick like Millie and Liam etc. We all know how that ended.Whats wrong with just taking your time!!

Reactions: 4
Omg I love them both. I don’t know what’s gotten into me I’m not usually a fan of reality tv celebs. But I love these two! I really, really want to see them succeed ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg I love them both. I don’t know what’s gotten into me I’m not usually a fan of reality tv celebs. But I love these two! I really, really want to see them succeed ❤
Omg same. Im so glad i have this to talk about it.If ( when) they split ill be so upset. And the reason is theyre so good togther and the will only split because of this crazy post villa time.

I reeaaally dont want them to turn into Vogue and Spencer

Last edited:
Reactions: 3