Ekin-Su & Davide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really so invested in them. As a rule I don’t follow any rave threads on tattle because I’m miserable (😂) but I just LOVE THEM they are too cute.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s crazy how we all feel the same. I never give a toss about reality stars outside the show, it’s rare I follow them although I’ve had a few exceptions like Maura. However, I am SO invested in Ekin and Davide, like crazy stalker genuinely wanting them to get married, have babies and grow old together. I honestly think I’ll sob if they split. I don’t even understand it, what has happened to us all? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s crazy how we all feel the same. I never give a toss about reality stars outside the show, it’s rare I follow them although I’ve had a few exceptions like Maura. However, I am SO invested in Ekin and Davide, like crazy stalker genuinely wanting them to get married, have babies and grow old together. I honestly think I’ll sob if they split. I don’t even understand it, what has happened to us all? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Did you see them on captials insta today? Davide just looks like he has no clue what he’s got himself into and like he’s scared of what they’re going to say. He really is so endearing and adorable 🤩🤩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What cooking show were they talking about on the Heart interview? Their own or being invited on a show? I’d love to see them on Bake Off for charity or something

Reactions: 3
Girl SAME🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What cooking show were they talking about on the Heart interview? Their own or being invited on a show? I’d love to see them on Bake Off for charity or something
No show was mentioned just in general will yee be doing a cooking show type thing!!Would love them to do a cooking or travel show..i could just watch them all day🤣🥺🥰

Reactions: 5
Girl SAME🤣🙈🙈
Absolutely same. Im all over everything they do. I dont know what it is. Never given a crap about other winners. I think its because it seemed quite organic and genuine. I also noticed Davide always looks to Ekin when he talks etc. I wouldnt be surprised if shes taken the mothering/ mum sub ( not in a rank way) role the way some men like /need in a woman. I think hes bang in love. And IM TOTALLY HERE FOR IT

• Heart
Reactions: 6
QUOTE="Gymhoned, post: 11158587, member: 343508"]
Absolutely same. Im all over everything they do. I dont know what it is. Never given a crap about other winners. I think its because it seemed quite organic and genuine. I also noticed Davide always looks to Ekin when he talks etc. I wouldnt be surprised if shes taken the mothering/ mum sub ( not in a rank way) role the way some men like /need in a woman. I think hes bang in love. And IM TOTALLY HERE FOR IT
[/QUOTE]
Very same..never gave a crap about other reality couples but these 2 have stolen my heart🤣Loved them from the beginning & any time they fell out I was gutted🤣🙈Always rooted for them as could see how genuine they were & how much they went through to end up together🙏Yeh i notice Davide always looks to Ekin for reassurance now bless him in interviews etc🙏Their chemistry is insane & saw it more so on Unseen Bits where they were always laughing & joking together🥺Since they have come out they seem so humble & so in love..i will be devo if they ever break up🤣🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Davide said on the radio this morning that he wants to use some of his prize money to take Ekin and both of their mums to New York! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m so disappointed in the oh polly announcement, it’s amazing especially £1mil but I would have loved her to do something other than fast fashion!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Bah Oh Polly is still gawdy trash. Knew it would happen though :'( Can't see many reputable brands wanting to associate themselves with Love Island, no matter how lovely our Queen is. Oh Polly unfortunately is the best of a bad bunch.

Reactions: 6
it might be fine to influence the younger audience. i'm 1 year younger than ekin and i dont ever shop at places like oh polly so wouldve been much nicer to see her get a better deal. even house of cb would have been much better

Reactions: 1