Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
i just watched her q&a stories. she really does seem like such a good friend. and we have seen on the show how she is always there to try to reassure and cheer up any of the girls when they are down. i feel like the people who say they would hate having her as a friend are the kind of people who dont like it when someone else has the spotlight on them as we know ekin loves the spotlight on her. i have friends that have personalities similar to ekin's (it really is a leo thing) and they absolutely love attention and live life like the main characters. it makes our friendships more fun and those friends of mine are also really good friends

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s crazy how we all feel the same. I never give a toss about reality stars outside the show, it’s rare I follow them although I’ve had a few exceptions like Maura. However, I am SO invested in Ekin and Davide, like crazy stalker genuinely wanting them to get married, have babies and grow old together. I honestly think I’ll sob if they split. I don’t even understand it, what has happened to us all? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Did you see them on captials insta today? Davide just looks like he has no clue what he’s got himself into and like he’s scared of what they’re going to say. He really is so endearing and adorable 🤩🤩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Omg I love them both. I don’t know what’s gotten into me I’m not usually a fan of reality tv celebs. But I love these two! I really, really want to see them succeed ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Davide has taken Manchester out of his Insta Bio..just english & italian flag now..very cute & shows how serious he is about moving🙌

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

AshMay

VIP Member
I hope the reality show is fun and natural too without much scripting! Ekin is lovely and Davide is clearly an intelligent and successful guy but at the moment they just have him as a performing monkey with his liarrrr line 😭 Hopefully that dies down and I'm really rooting for them both! 💘

Keera

VIP Member
Personally I love that they are showing us they are in the gym etc together. It makes their relationship seem real if that makes sense 😂? Not just going to meet up for 5 minutes at the NTAs for a photo opp then go their separate ways like so many other LI couples 😂

• Heart