Ekin-Su & Davide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kmowwwwwwww omg that chat was so sweet. Eating a protein bar. No clue. Its so damn cute.

I wonder if the producers try and match people or they just chose random influencers etc. Its weird how quite a few people are matched well and stay together and even marry. It weird to think Ekin was in isolation and saw Davide and made a play for him and it worked out well. Cant be a coincidence?
Yes I wonder same..like looking at them 2 now its like they are made for each other..do producers pick certain people for certain people etc?Wonder if Ekin applied for show or was scouted🤔I know Davide applied..only after a producer from show told him in a nightclub he should apply..he said wouldnt of applied before that as thought his english wasnt good enough🥺

Reactions: 5
i think the producers get an idea of who will be their main stars each series from the casting process, whether or not they come in as OGs or bombshells. and then i think they try to bring in the rest of the islanders to match the taste of their main stars. if everything was random it wouldnt make much sense because theres no guarantee people's type would match up. i really think danica wasnt hired to be part of the more main cast and they expected her to last very a very short amount of time in the villa. but obviously ekin su, and gemma were hired as main cast and thats why a lot of the boy bombshells we saw come in were very much both of their types. the producers wanted to give as much of a chance of their heads turning as possible. davide was both gemma and ekin sus type so i think they played it safe with him. he's quite reserved and it takes him some time to open up and show his personality so im not sure if he was hired as main cast originally or not. some of the islanders have come out and said that during the casting process, they're asked multiple times of what their type is. even almost on a daily basis when they're in holding getting ready to go into the main villa

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope the reality show is fun and natural too without much scripting! Ekin is lovely and Davide is clearly an intelligent and successful guy but at the moment they just have him as a performing monkey with his liarrrr line 😭 Hopefully that dies down and I'm really rooting for them both! 💘

Reactions: 13
They said it’s going to be them visiting Italy and turkey, showing each other round and meeting families. Should be sweet and not too scripted but I imagine they’ll do things like cooking eg throwing pizza dough.

Reactions: 11
ekin looks so nice with this hairstyle! best ponytail look ive seen from the islanders (danica and indiyah have crown for the the half up ponytail on lock tho)

View attachment 1495944

idk what it is sometimes she really reminds me of dua lipa

View attachment 1495948View attachment 1495949
View attachment 1495944View attachment 1495979
i said this on the li thread weeks ago but she gives me huuuuge marina diamandis vibes. like even her uni pics look like early marina in her tfj era

• Heart
i think the producers get an idea of who will be their main stars each series from the casting process, whether or not they come in as OGs or bombshells. and then i think they try to bring in the rest of the islanders to match the taste of their main stars. if everything was random it wouldnt make much sense because theres no guarantee people's type would match up. i really think danica wasnt hired to be part of the more main cast and they expected her to last very a very short amount of time in the villa. but obviously ekin su, and gemma were hired as main cast and thats why a lot of the boy bombshells we saw come in were very much both of their types. the producers wanted to give as much of a chance of their heads turning as possible. davide was both gemma and ekin sus type so i think they played it safe with him. he's quite reserved and it takes him some time to open up and show his personality so im not sure if he was hired as main cast originally or not. some of the islanders have come out and said that during the casting process, they're asked multiple times of what their type is. even almost on a daily basis when they're in holding getting ready to go into the main villa
Thank you for this!!

Yeah hoping so much this ITV2 show will be not all formulaic and stunted and fake tit. Also hope Ekin doesnt overdo the botox..i mean 27 and botox. So sad

Reactions: 3
So our Eks is on Lorraine ("brilliant") tmw.

I swear the viewing figures must shoot up with anything these 2 are on

Reactions: 2
Ekin confirmed that they will be moving into together, most Iikely in Essex or London!

She looked gorgeous on Lorraine.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i just watched her q&a stories. she really does seem like such a good friend. and we have seen on the show how she is always there to try to reassure and cheer up any of the girls when they are down. i feel like the people who say they would hate having her as a friend are the kind of people who dont like it when someone else has the spotlight on them as we know ekin loves the spotlight on her. i have friends that have personalities similar to ekin's (it really is a leo thing) and they absolutely love attention and live life like the main characters. it makes our friendships more fun and those friends of mine are also really good friends

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i just watched her q&a stories. she really does seem like such a good friend. and we have seen on the show how she is always there to try to reassure and cheer up any of the girls when they are down. i feel like the people who say they would hate having her as a friend are the kind of people who dont like it when someone else has the spotlight on them as we know ekin loves the spotlight on her. i have friends that have personalities similar to ekin's (it really is a leo thing) and they absolutely love attention and live life like the main characters. it makes our friendships more fun and those friends of mine are also really good friends
I thought her Q&A was a bit crap tbh. Nothing interesting. Just turning herself into some self congratulatory / agony aunt!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hope its not a hotel room (Shard with a view) and a room filled with balloons and a few white boxes sitting on the petal strewn bed...and shes like "my 🌎" yawn.
I think Davide is classier than that..lets hope so🤣🙏The Tiramisu Gesture🥺has given me high hopes🤣🙌🙌

I think Davide is classier than that..lets hope so🤣🙏The Tiramisu Gesture🥺has given me high hopes🤣🙌🙌
I think their management or whatever organise it all. Very little done by themselves...well heres hoping for sth a bit more interesting

Reactions: 6