Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gymhoned

VIP Member
I honestly don’t believe anything happened with them but I agree that it doesn’t look great for him. Probably more so because Ekin’s in America. Apparently Davide followed them both on Instagram then unfollowed them the next morning. Why? The press are notorious at creating something out of nothing so I hope that’s the case. Ekin posted a video on her Instagram stories clearly showing the polaroid of them both is still in the back of her phone case. I’ve read in a few places that she’s not liked or commented on his recent post, which she usually does, so she’s no doubt upset about the whole thing. You can tell by her recent Instagram stories - they looked more forced than usual. She was definitely trying to save face. I feel really sorry for her, especially with the timing! 😔 What do you think?
Maybe she forgot the polaroid was there!! I think they will stay togther for the tv series..i think hes also innocent..the fight..there were loads of other Love Islanders there too like ANTIGONI quel surprise!! So he would be mad to do anything. Hes a friendly guy who is getting attention..how else is he going to behave
..oh i dont know!!!! I think Ekin is insecure so will cause a huge fuss and drive him into more taxis.