Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
Say what you will about Molly-Mae but one thing she was good at was utilising social media and she was on it from the moment she left the Villa which is what you have to do these days if you want to take your love island exposure and maximise it ten-fold!

This is what i want Ekin to do she is far more likeable and down to earth than MM and could be killing it 🥰

We need vlogs, hauls, Q&A, cooking videos etc Ekin!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
  • Heart

strawb

VIP Member
i love how you already put #1 in the title because we know there will be 564 of these 💛

• Haha

IndominusRex

VIP Member
They said it’s going to be them visiting Italy and turkey, showing each other round and meeting families. Should be sweet and not too scripted but I imagine they’ll do things like cooking eg throwing pizza dough.

Reactions: 11
I bloody loved how expressive Davide was. He used so much expression with everything, total passion of making a point, whatever he was doing.

I think I need to find an Italian man if this is what they are like

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
ekin looks so nice with this hairstyle! best ponytail look ive seen from the islanders (danica and indiyah have crown for the the half up ponytail on lock tho)

Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 10.51.44.png

idk what it is sometimes she really reminds me of dua lipa

1660413427442.png
1660413434180.png

Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 10.51.44.png
Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 11.11.10.png

• Heart

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
Remember when we all thought Ekin was more into Davide than he was her? Not anymore… he’s equally as obsessed! 🥰 I love his *chef kiss* 😂

• Heart