Ekin-Su & Davide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or are their IG stories getting a tiiiiny bit better lol? Those from last night were actually quite cute and they were acting more like they did in the villa.

I think they were also a bit tipsy, so that would explain why those stories were the best and most natural ones so far :LOL:

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or are their IG stories getting a tiiiiny bit better lol? Those from last night were actually quite cute and they were acting more like they did in the villa.

I think they were also a bit tipsy, so that would explain why those stories were the best and most natural ones so far :LOL:
I think so too definitely about the tipsy bit 🤣 I also think they are a but older so don’t take things as seriously

Reactions: 6
This doesn't surprise me at all. I reckon there's a lot of jealousy with this years love island contestants, especially with bitchy Luca and Jacques.

9898BE62-1684-41B2-AEFB-E0E2050A007D.png

Reactions: 3
ekin looks so nice with this hairstyle! best ponytail look ive seen from the islanders (danica and indiyah have crown for the the half up ponytail on lock tho)

Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 10.51.44.png

idk what it is sometimes she really reminds me of dua lipa

1660413427442.png
1660413434180.png

Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 10.51.44.png
Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 11.11.10.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Shes so stunning🥰Even Davide said to her on his Insta Live today Why Are You So Beautiful🥺🥺
I kmowwwwwwww omg that chat was so sweet. Eating a protein bar. No clue. Its so damn cute.

I wonder if the producers try and match people or they just chose random influencers etc. Its weird how quite a few people are matched well and stay together and even marry. It weird to think Ekin was in isolation and saw Davide and made a play for him and it worked out well. Cant be a coincidence?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I felt like i was intruding watching🤣🥺They are both so lovely & down to earth..never rooted for a reality couple as much🤣🙈
I know...was quite an intimate person conversation at times!!!! Rooting for them so bad. Hope the new show will be a success not flop like Vogue and Spencer. I really hope its not her pretending to get angry and him saying Liarrrr all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know...was quite an intimate person conversation at times!!!! Rooting for them so bad. Hope the new show will be a success not flop like Vogue and Spencer. I really hope its not her pretending to get angry and him saying Liarrrr all the time
Hopefully not..the fact that its not a reality tv show based at home makes me think it will be more authentic🙌🙌These 2 were entertaining washing the dishes so we dont need the drama🤣🙌The fact they gatecrashed a wedding last night after a trip to Tesco proves to me how decent & fun they are❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9