Ekin-Su & Davide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Davide has taken Manchester out of his Insta Bio..just english & italian flag now..very cute & shows how serious he is about moving🙌
Is it sad I'm actually gutted I wont get a chance to see him in Manchester now he's moving (not that i've seen him at all pre-Love Island 🤡 but i like the fact he's here lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There’s quite a few pictures and videos of them tonight on Instagram now. Her friends are there too but no sign of any Islanders yet… Davide brought a cake all the way from Manchester! 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ekin always seems like she is strong af in the gym, her front squats at 40kg were impressive! 💪🏻 I wish she'd post more of her actual workouts instead of just posed pics

Reactions: 10
Ekin always seems like she is strong af in the gym, her front squats at 40kg were impressive! 💪🏻 I wish she'd post more of her actual workouts instead of just posed pics
Oh she may do it ppl show interest! Yeah she doesnt have an ounce of spare flesh on her

Reactions: 7
Looks like the worst party ever. So odd.
That’s because this wasn’t her birthday party. The party was on the rooftop of the hotel/at the hotel with just her friends and Davide’s friends.

They just went onto the club afterwards.

Ekin Su with some of Davide’s friends:

1661074855239.png

1661074887968.png

At the club after the rooftop party:

Reactions: 4
In fairness Ekin might not be interested in keeping in touch? She made it clear she wasn’t in for seasonal girlfriends and they were both pretty (understandably) hurt everyone voted for them. Wouldn’t be shocking if now their out she doesn’t care.

Reactions: 9
I actually think it’s really nice that they celebrated with just close friends and none of the Love Island riff-raff who have been making snarky comments behind their backs for weeks. They might end up doing something separately with the other Islanders to celebrate but I guess that’s up to Ekin and whether or not she’s done with them. She obviously chose what she wanted to do last night and who she wanted to see and I think it really says a lot about her that she only wanted their small close knit group of friends with them ❤

Reactions: 19
I think its quite sad none of the islanders have wished her happy bday on ig.

• Sad
Reactions: 12