Ekin-Su & Davide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually quite like that they seem to have no clue what they are doing on social media 🤣
Agree I’d much rather their social media was kept unprofessional than full of ads! They should be after big campaigns and tv work not schilling tat on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think someone said Ekin is with Force1, not sure with Davide. We don’t need any more gym selfies or identical posts 1 second apart on their stories 😭💀🤣
Davide started following S Creative yesterday, I guess that he's signed with them.

I have to agree that they don't know how to use social media properly. I wish we could see more of their personalities as well.

I don't see them as influencers though. They're better suited for TV stuff but they need time to get used to all of the attention and new-found fame. Right now they just seem too nervous and overwhelmed to act more themselves.

Reactions: 6
Just heard them both on Capital Breakfast. Ekin called herself Davide’s wife and Davide said that he knew which pancakes were hers because they make them the same way but Nathalia’s were better. That’s love! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't with Ekin using filters and them changing and glitching on Davide's face tho 😭😭😂😂 queen you don't need them!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'd love to see them get some really classy brand deals, I know it's wishful thinking but imagine Davide in Armani suits or Hugo Boss ads :love: or both of them in Calvin Klein ommmggg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I love them being a bit clumsy with social media ha ha ha it’s like ur mum and dad discovering Facebook live and filters 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Davide just constantly looks like he can’t believe what’s happening to him 😂 they’re both just golden! I literally hope they stay together forever and have the cutest little babies. Rooting for them big time 💛

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
They are heading back to Manchester on a train together now..lord they are adorable!!Hope they last forever & have the cutest little babies🥺😍

• Heart
Reactions: 11