Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did a dirty delete pretty quickly. It was no sooner up and she whipped it down. And worst of all, she tagged that other absolute wannabe, superstylesabby 🙄
Speaking of; the absolute state of shilling cardboard pizza. This is what Instagram influencers are. Throw enough money at them and they would #ad an inflatable dartboard.
7618FD45-5B42-4D18-83A6-7790DE108845.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All these influencers are the same. Filling their faces full of crap and talking about reflecting reality. Then they come on here and read they ve been called out on their bullshit and call bullying. They have enough sheep followers to “ have their back” and cant stand being called out. Flogging products no one wants or needs and preaching on accountability. Throw in a bit of virtue signalling when they feel the need. But hey im just a jealous troll eh. They re so full of tit and the more people read about them on here the better.

Reactions: 9
“Influencer denies she is from Kerry even though she has said otherwise in the past”
9D6C00BC-DD5D-4C2B-AFDD-D69B1E1B91E2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know ye don’t believe me but I AM the private detective Metropolitan Head Sargeant Investigator hired by EVB to bring you all down and I’m just here collating all the data for the court case. As ye were.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know ye don’t believe me but I AM the private detective Metropolitan Head Sargeant Investigator hired by EVB to bring you all down and I’m just here collating all the data for the court case. As ye were.
Would you be in the Dingle branch of the Metropolitan force?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In the words of Eims herself...G’wan girl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“ here are some gorgeous bits I found“ no Eimear , here are some links to fast fashion pieces you are paid to promote to your followers.

Katie will forever be one of my favorites for not shying away from calling out bullshittery, especially this little mention of gwan girl Eimear.ďżź
Brilliant.
See Eimear, your Covid shite is going to stick to you forever. Words matter.

So Eimear you say you’re bullied and that people are so cruel here.
But ... you lie! (You’ve only read this site once even though you respond regularly to what people say here and you’re working with the police to catch us all!)
And you’re so sloppy in your responsibilities ... as an “influencer” (even though you admit that 10s of thousands of your followers are fake) you really need to educate yourself on the use of the # and ads and gifted products. One would imagine you were just starting out the way you do it! Rather than the seasoned pro you say you are (who even has the cojones to charge for “workshops”!).
And Eimear... when you create a post for an advert you need to remember two critical things: first of all you are REQUIRED to place the tag “Paid partnership with...” under your name. (You aren’t so magical or so special that you’re exempt! Learn how to do it or may be take a workshop and bloody get taught how to!) And second - when you TAG THE COMPANY PAYING YOU make sure that you are ACTUALLY TAGGING THEM. You are so damn sloppy and lazy. I can’t believe they actually worked with you. (@aeg_uk doesn’t exist - @aeg.uk does). Good lord.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
E374688A-5F34-4EEF-9995-CF80528A4DC0.jpeg

Hundreds of roasts in years to come :ROFLMAO: Sooo are you moving or not Eimear? Or do you think you’ll be able to take the oven with you? It’s amazing what they say when they’re being paid!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.