Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a fan of hers but wouldn’t you be freaked if randomers on the internet had your address?
Yes which is why I’d never share my personal life on the internet. Social media is completely messed up, its unprofessional on so many levels, sharing so much personal information, not only hers but her entire family. She needs to get off it, or have an entirely business account or just give it up completely. It can never be worth it. Sell the house, buy a 3 bed smaller house, no job can be worth this surely? No amount of free stuff can be?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes which is why I’d never share my personal life on the internet. Social media is completely messed up, its unprofessional on so many levels, sharing so much personal information, not only hers but her entire family. She needs to digest off it, have an entirely business account or give it up completely. It can never be worth it. Sell the house, buy a 3 bed smaller house, no job can be worth this surely? No amount of free stuff can be?
I totally agree with you. She’s very troubled and it’s blatantly obvious she needs help.

Someone close to me first had symptoms on the 12th nov, got a test two days later, positive. Track and trace needed to know where she had been and any contacts made between the 6th - 11th (obviously from the 12th she isolated . So all the contacts with Tesco abs the SA staff should be named by eimear

Reactions: 4
I honestly find everything she has said about having covid, having a short isolation period and the police calling to her door to be untrue. If the police did call to her door at all it was most likely someone local reporting her. She has provided no proof, I cannot see how wouldn't when she is backed into a corner. She appears to be delusional.
She needs to watch @florenceandhenri ‘s highlight & current story. She’s going through actual covid at the minute.
I don’t believe for a second that Eimear had covid.

Reactions: 7
She will be back Saturday (if not tomorrow) with a million AF swipe ups and acting like nothing has happened 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t believe any of it.
I don’t believe she ever had Covid. I don’t believe anyone reported her and I don’t believe a policeman came to her door 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe she is reading here or had someone sent her the screenshot of a poster claiming to have reported her, and she dreamt up a fantasy for attention? Why not show us her Covid result? And why not show us whatever she showed the police officer that confirmed she was out of isolation? I think she lives in la la land and is full of 💩
And LOL at her “I’m leaving my home for my safety” when she thought nothing of the fact that “leaving her home” yesterday put the safety of others in jeopardy.

Reactions: 19
I understand it’s her business but if people were accusing me of lying about having Covid, I’d want to shut them up and I would post the test results. Kerry Katona did so this week, for the same reason, people questioned her. It’s all very strange.

Mod edit: New thread here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.