Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Neighbourooney

Hi.
So I’m the person who EVB reported today for ‘telling her to kill herself’.
She is absolutely so full of shit. I messaged her about the covid stories she put up asking if it just dissolves. Her reply was immediately aggressive and nasty. For some reason she decided tos tart throwing out random accusations that she knows who I am and that the police are building a case Against me I have to say as someone who had very little engagement with her before today I was shocked that Surrey police were so interested in me 🤣She must have someone who torments her within her own circle (I’m assuming it’s on Daniels side based on what she said) she basically told me all about what a shitty person she claims Daniel is and that I’m out to get her.

she went from zero to 100 shiteing on about how he’s an abuser etc etc etc. I threw out that there are many serious accusations against her and that it wouldn’t be advisable to slander your former partner online if it ever went to court. She blocked me, deleted the conversation. Then she messaged me from beour to start the conversation up again. Told her numerous times to stop messaging me.
I contacted Surrey police myself and they were so lovely and said not to pass any heed on her. I have a case number for my call and hope that’s the end of it.

She is one vile person and I hope people see the truth about her.

• Wow
Reactions: 51

estherday23

Really wanted to message her and say more research went into the vaccine than goes into lip fillers and you still get those but I don’t want to send her over the edge altogether

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Ceres

And it's very possible every last bit of it is true. People are regularly saying here how much she's gone off the rails over the years. She says on her Instagram that her partner has been breaking her down. Why can't we just believer her? People fight for sure, but if my partner called me that... I wouldn't give a damn who knew. The only one who should be embarrassed is Daniel.

Reactions: 39

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Eimear’s bluff was finally called. She is now gaslighting everyone in order to deflect from her mountain of lies.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

MiffyBay

Alot of people on here taking a moral high ground and sympathising with the Varian for use of the word cunt. Obviously I hope she isnt being abused.

However, it would be extremely interesting if that fella had an instagram account and he posted some of the stuff he puts up with. In her own words "she gives as good as she gets".

So a lot of people here drawing a line at the word cunt but who knows what type of shit she says to him, but it's only him that is being dragged through the coals.

Very sad for the children no doubt and it's better for everyone if they dont get back together.

But seriously too many people jumping to the defence of the Varian. She's getting all the sympathy and attention she craves, especially after the bad press with Air BnB and covid spreading etc

Lastly, could be seriously hurting his employment prospects over a verbal argument. Especially now that super fans will be on his case.

I would agree with this wholeheartedly. I am VERY uncomfortable when she keeps going on about being the primary breadwinner in the household. I remember many years ago talking to a male friend of mine about how demeaning this phrase was when he spoke how he was the primary breadwinner, and about how his wife contributed nothing. Of course, that was complete crap, and his wife’s contribution to the upkeep of the house, the mental and physical wellbeing of the children etc etc was unseen and unrecognised.

You could apply the same to Eimear. Her partner contributes in many ways that seem not to be calculated when she declares herself to be of more value than him. He seems to have taken a house that was a dump site and converted it into something that is worth much more than when they first moved in. And that is an asset that will keep appreciating (despite her adoration of 💩 coloured walls). Whereas her income seems to be spent as soon as she gets it.

Who looks after the children when she’s gallivanting around Addlestone spreading Covid to the poor and the hungry? Or when she’s (ad spon pr) getting her lips filled yet again? Who takes photos of her artfully waking the (paid for) dogs with her (ad spon or gift) muddy boots?

Im not condoning name calling, but Jaysus it seem they’re both as nasty as the other. And if she speaks about him like that publicly, to tens of thousands of unknown viewers, you can imagine that privately she’s probably insufferable. Well, she’s insufferable in public as well, but you know what I mean.

I would say they’re equally abusive to each other.

What he doesn’t do though, and what she does - is use THEIR children as part of her schtick to be the “primary breadwinner”. Use their images, their bodies, their thoughts... trains them to perform for the camera. Without their permission (because at that age, they cannot give it). For any stranger to look at. Does he agree with this? Does he have the right to vet every image she uses of his children? Of their lives?

She needs to get off social media, get a job and work on her mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
I am completely resentful of Eimear being all 'lovely calm day' during her isolation. Maybe that's in relation to her personal drama. But having baths, ordering takeout and cuddling dogs all feeds into her Covid is grand narrative. All while still posting affiliate links.

Disrespectful and misinformative to those who aren't as fortunate as her and who are suffering, dying and losing loved ones. *Covid is not content*

Reactions: 32

Cariad

VIP Member
Tested positive for covid I see 🤨
Which means she was most likely most infectious when she was trailing around Tesco and the Salvation Army before Christmas 🙄 and not wearing mask correctly .....still think it's a conspiracy Eimear?

• Wow
Reactions: 31

Basicbasic

VIP Member
This is exactly the reason only essential travel and visits out are recommended. But she never believed in any of it, hence her gallivanting around Tesco, doing her stories and photo shoots and delivering packages and visits to the SA to record her interview. God knows how many others she's infected. She could easily have collected the money and transferred it straight to the SA. But no, she had to showcase herself and centre herself as a martyr and saviour. She's the reason why only essential trips are advised. No sympathy from me at all. She knew better. She specifically said she was delivering the parcels herself, I just hope everyone she's been in contact with is ok, including those elderly volunteers at the SA.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

marymac19

VIP Member
The begging for a front door and tagging that company is driving me mad, go buy your door yourself this is gone beyond a joke isnt it!

Am I going mad or what maybe I need to do a major clear out of instagrammers that drive me insane

Reactions: 27

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Her timeline is bullshit. She felt ill on Xmas day, right up until this point she was swanning round Tesco and SA being a fucking saviour of the poor. Then she posts her positive test, few days later she's in her coat and out with the kids taking photos of her front door begging for a new door. Symptoms or not, you're not allowed out, not on the pavement, not in shops, not in Tesco buying veggie wraps. She's lying and the panic has set in, I hope all her brands see this. It's absolutely horrifying, and stop with the bloody wide eye innocent acting will ye ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I haven’t dipped into eimear stories for a while but raging I missed the Cornwall cancelled storie! Not a bit surprised but what reason did she give if any?
The classic influencer line ‘I’m not ready to talk about the thing I’ve just brought up of my own free will 😢 breaks my heart (snuffle snuffle)’ was used.

Also "Does that mean the virus dissolved?" We could do it that way. Lockdown until it’s gone rather than reduced but that wouldn’t please her either because it would involve even stricter lockdowns for longer; maybe a year and that wouldn’t allow for her cafe, restaurant, holiday aesthetic to return and her quality of life is the only one that matters to her. But that’s what Australia have do; only open back up when they’re sure that it’s not being transmitted in the community any more and all cases have been isolated. She thinks she’s more entitled to go to the pub than other people are to live.

She’s deffo trying to wind people up; now posting sly comments about being in Tesco so people imply she is confirming she was there today. For someone who claims she’s bullied she starts the drama then can’t handle the consequences. I think she’s done this for her own excitement now she can’t pick a fight with Daniel in the evenings.

Reactions: 26

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
Everyone and their dog told her moving to Cornwall was bat shit crazy. But Eimear doesn’t live by our boring rigid values. She’s bohemian, isn’t afraid of challenges etc etc.
This is a woman that does ads for Klarna because she is so financially open, but doesn’t understand coming off an initial fixed rate mortgage.
I actually feel awful being the viewer to such a rollercoaster..
All that frenzy to do up the
lovely home she is in, the kids lived in a dust bucket, and then just as she was settled, off she popped to stick a for sale sign on the door. She strikes me as a very unhappy person. But is chasing the wrong things in persuit of happinesses.
Real contentment comes from the boring everyday moments with your kids ( and multiple dogs ☺).
Most of the deranged unhappy influencers need a proper job. They won’t like the idea of not feeding their egos with followers, but it’s plain to see that her work isn’t filling her with value.

Reactions: 25