Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know where that grey cardigan with the bow buttons she had on stories today is from?. I don’t want to be “engaging” with her to ask the question - in case she thinks she is an influencer 😂

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know where that grey cardigan with the bow buttons she had on stories today is from?. I don’t want to be “engaging” with her to ask the question - in case she thinks she is an influencer 😂
Zara! (The shop Eimear swore she would never buy from again) Look up ‘knit cardigan rhinestone buttons’. I think it’s more of a beige colour :giggle:

Reactions: 3
Ah lads, where’s Ralph? Is she off on another house scouting location to drag the family to next. Four pairs of boots and a period pants,she’s sorted so for the week.

Hopefully it won't be another weekend of filming people without their permission for content. She reads here and stopped doing it a few months ago. But ye never know lads.....

Reactions: 1
If she’s wearing that woolly granny knickers outfit out and about in the Cotswolds the ladies ‘come in out of the cold dearie’ greeting at 8.30am would make sense 🤣

She’s not tho, or is she ?! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Can't wait for her to change her mind and decide a move to the Cotswolds is for her🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow imagine people being hospitable in the hospitality and tourism industry. Tune in tomorrow for more staggering revelations.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she deleted some of her recent grid posts? I can't remember what it was but there was definitely at least one more posted after her oven post. I wonder why?

Hang on? Do you not have to socially distance in the Cotswolds? She seems to be walking down the street arm in arm with someone

Reactions: 5
Hang on? Do you not have to socially distance in the Cotswolds? She seems to be walking down the street arm in arm with someone
She hasnt social distanced this whole time. Its all a conspiracy according to her. Shes a very selfish individual

Reactions: 8
So drink driving is now ok? She was clearly clinking/ then drives to a location - u can see the driver had been the guy in her stories drinking earlier/ then she lands at location!! All this clearly shown on her stories. WTAF?

What's the point of this Cotswolds trip anyway? Where's Daniel? Is it off again? Why Is she spending money on tat when she is planning on moving house and needs every penny she can get? Why why why? And why for the love of god can she not see how ridiculous those lips are? She is a beautiful girl but the sausage lips (and that weird little bubble on her upper lip - is that the injection point??) need to go!

Reactions: 9
How are we all with our trauma???? No Eimear. Maybe its just that people can see you for what you really are. You are a "working" mum who won't pay for childcare (but will spend ££££££ on coffee shops/zara etc) so your work has become sloppy and your followers can see this. Thats not us being negative. Its the truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.