Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up now and saw Eimear’s post. It was a valid question, the title does imply work experience.... 🤷🏻‍♀️

I couldn’t influence my way out of a paper bag, I am not an influencer and wouldn’t have any interest in being one and it’s the first time I’ve commented directly about Eimear... so if that’s what she’s inferring it makes no sense.

Thought she doesn’t read here 😅🤣

Liar Liar pants on fire (again) Eimear

• Haha
Reactions: 3
An influencer is on here ...on this very minor tattle thread berating Eimear?

I don’t get this

It’s someone she’s met at events she states, so a London or uk based influencer is on here trash talking Eimear?

Wtf.

How would she know this?

Who would be bothered?

This is really a very small thread compared to most of the big Influencer threads...

Reactions: 2
One thing I noticed back when I liked her was at events (remember those!) she’s always cuddling up to the PRs but never the other bloggers.
Do we...do we think maybe she's misread this and incorrectly inferred that you were also at the events as opposed to, ya know, watching them on her bajillion-frame stories from said events?!

Reactions: 1
Do we...do we think maybe she's misread this and incorrectly inferred that you were also at the events as opposed to, ya know, watching them on her bajillion-frame stories from said events?!
I thought this. To clarify. I don’t know Eimear, I’ve never met her. I’ve followed her a long time and changed my mind about her content over the summer. I find it lacks direction at the min.

I feel a bit bad my comment about her not really being friendly with other influencers seems to have hit a nerve. It was meant to be an observational see if anyone else had noticed, not a take-down. I guess if she’s had a bad experience with that before it’s understandable she’s not eager to be besties with every insta hun.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else have magic and confidence in high school?
Paying a good wage? She is delusional! She is trying to sell her house, find a new house in the middle of nowhere, her mortgage repayments have been increased (she was crying about it on Insta), puts EVERYTHING on credit, begging for meals out... the list goes on and on

Reactions: 7
Ahhhh please now Eimear .... I was in school with you for 6 years .... u were never bullied . I can name the girls who were , and u certainly weren’t one of them !!! Unless it was magic bullying that no one saw , cause ur just magic aren’t ya gurl 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She can’t keep up with her own lies! She has said MANY times she is from Kerry and mentions going HOME to Kerry 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.