Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for your free oven AEG. Really don’t care about your product as I’m telling everyone I’m moving.
Me thinks she has deliberately put the wrong tag account as she doesn’t want to draw attention that she’s trying to sell the house. She’s probably sent AEG a screenshot saying Done!

Reactions: 7
Shes brutally sloppy. Im not sure why brands bother, her engagements on ads always looks very low. She is the same with the swipe up AF links. That really annoys me as her sheep followers think shes picking out outfits for them out of the goodness of her heart. Whole industry is so shady and false. I can believe people being “ influenced” by these people. Shes so obvious now as well. Pathetic

Reactions: 5
I simply can't believe she thinks those two shiiitteee photos will do. In return for a whole OVEN. I also can't believe AEG thought this was a good partnership - they obvs have plenty money to throw at Instagram influencer "marketing" with little required in the way of results!

I mean, get that money, honey and all that... but it's baffling.

Reactions: 6
I'd be so angry if I was the company that gifted her that oven. What a spectacular tit show. Do your ONE bleeping job properly Eimear, jesus bleeping christ.

Reactions: 2
I’m not at all surprised. I used to work for a company that gifted her something 2 years ago. The content we got from her was rubbish and our product used as a prop for some other ads she produced around the same time. So frustrating.

Reactions: 4
How can u be promoting fast fashion and unethical brands as she does and then be like oh look David Attenborough ? She has no clue. The hypocrisy , the grabbing for ads, the trying to be “ real”. And the dirty fake tan in all the shots looks so cheap and tacky. Claiming shes a photographer. Then all the virus bullshit. These influencers need to cop on. Its vile

Reactions: 5
My theory is she is being sloppy on purpose so a media agency and/or a PA will reach out and “help her with the amount of work she has to do”.
I run my own full time company and work part time at another and I always ALWAYS make sure not to be sloppy. It doesn’t take 2 minutes to double check a name on SM and check your grammar.

Reactions: 4
The post about someone being influenced to buy the cooker from watching her tit ad, to promote a cooker she's barely shown herself using 🤔🙄

• Haha
So they have an offer on the house.......

Em where are you going to live Eimear????
Well she's off to the Cotswolds this weekend, so who knows.....she'll come back effusive about living in a chocolate box village

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.