Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is lovely today... just wish she’d keep the root it get balayage again.

Reactions: 5
You guys....her sausage lips.

Why does this happen to so many people with lip injections?? Can't they see how terrible it looks?

It's actually affecting her speech...she sounds like she has a bad lisp :/

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You guys....her sausage lips.

Why does this happen to so many people with lip injections?? Can't they see how terrible it looks?

It's actually affecting her speech...she sounds like she has a bad lisp :/
She was advertising a Doc in Dublin who was doing them for her then she went to another person who defo overfilled. I have no issue with getting them done, I have myself but I rely on the practitioner to give the best advice and tell me no if it's going to look bad....overfilling will result in badly damaged lips in the future

Reactions: 4
So support small businesses but make sure to buy from Amazon ladies. Which is it Eimear because you certainly cant do both ?? Can she not even hear herself say these two things in the one sentence. She is absolutely pathetic

Reactions: 8
So support small businesses but make sure to buy from Amazon ladies. Which is it Eimear because you certainly cant do both ?? Can she not even hear herself say these two things in the one sentence. She is absolutely pathetic
I thought I misheard! You can't do both, like. Jesus, she's not switched on at all. I feel like sitting her down with a pen and paper and helping sort out her influence direction - WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SELL AND TO WHO? There isn't an ounce of ethics or strategic thought in her at all

Reactions: 10
I know. Amazon is owned by Jeff Bezos, who is worth $200 billion dollars, and controls a newspaper. I can think of other ways to support a small business thanks than be pressured in to spending cash on a small business via amazon, so amazon can give me a voucher to spend more with them on just two days next month, but they wont tell me now what items they'll put on offer so....? This is a company that won't allow it's employees to unionise, actively avoids taxation and a therefore a fair contribution to the British economy, it's customers and workforce. I shop on amazon. But i also hate them.

I just really dislike her forceful narrative that pressures people to shop during this time that a lot of peoples incomes and job security has taken a battering to support the income and profit of others. Women tend to earn less than men, we are marketed to in a way that pressures us to buy more than men (makeup, beauty products, clothes - seriously most men i know at work wear the same shoes and suit trousers all week and change their shirt daily, not so for the women i work with) the last thing i need is some woman on instgram guilting me in to buying something she's being paid to talk about (and wouldn't otherwise) under the guise of 'support small businesses(.... and amazon! the worlds biggest business!)'

Reactions: 16
Amazon. Ffs. Practically slave labour. She really is something else. Her ignorance is astounding. Just like she never heard of RBG. She seriously needs to educate herself. We all know she reads here so yeah Eimear get a bleeping grip you charlatan

Reactions: 5
Amazon???? Thought she was all about saving the high street and independent businesses.... jaysus she's a gobsheen!!!!

she has definitely lost her niche/ her thing/ her corner.... she's now anyone's and goes against the whole ethos of the "brand" she has tried to build for years. Sad to see and a bit pathetic

Went to watch her after seeing the comments here - Jesus Christ, Eimear. Amazon is saving lives is a BIT of an exaggeration. She is so full of tit and now she's all about RBG now that she knows who she is. Give me a bleeping break. I actually can't believe I followed and praised her for so long.

Went to watch her after seeing the comments here - Jesus Christ, Eimear. Amazon is saving lives is a BIT of an exaggeration. She is so full of tit and now she's all about RBG now that she knows who she is. Give me a bleeping break. I actually can't believe I followed and praised her for so long.
This is what I like to see on here. People realising she s full of tit!

Reactions: 3
It is not like Amazon are doing this from the goodness of their hearts, there is something in it for them. Go directly to the small business, not through Amazon.

Reactions: 2
“I literally buy my life on Amazon” followed next week with a #buylocal post. Would the real Eimear please stand up and eh.....maybe just duck off. Maybe just stay in the pub and have a singalong about how fantastic Amazon is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“I literally buy my life on Amazon” followed next week with a #buylocal post. Would the real Eimear please stand up and eh.....maybe just duck off. Maybe just stay in the pub and have a singalong about how fantastic Amazon is.
You too can have a beige life. Just support Jeff Bezos and other unscrupulous fuckers like myself 🤣

Hi all ...I don’t follow Eimear I don’t even have insta anymore 🤣.I only came on tattle as a local blogger was on radio complaining about been Cyber bullied and I found threads about EVB, I went to school with EVB we were in school in turners cross Cork & she lived local , so what’s all this she’s from Kerry about 😂 her mother was a hippy & her father a teacher I can’t believe she turned out to be an “influencer” but then again she was ALWAYS an attention seeker , last I heard on her she had moved to NY so I really dunno much about her now only what I’ve read on here and seems she’s still the same as school ..... delusional

Reactions: 18
Does anyone have any screenshots of her anti vacs covid denier nonsense? I contacted one of the brands that she works with and they're interested in seeing the posts.

Reactions: 2
I've probably said this before but she comes across as so contrived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.