Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeachBaby

VIP Member
Yes Liz i am sure yet were worried about The Crown being on when they decided how to do their Christmas card photo.
20231212_085906.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
20,000 stories about her boring ass outfit, but at least she gets to put up affiliate links for every single article of clothing she has on.

I feel like messaging her asking for a link to her knickers!
It's just further proof to my hypothesis that she has ALWAYS ALWAYS wanted to be the story, and that she was just reporting on royalty until she could step into the spotlight of her own making.

Heidi88

VIP Member
She’s leading a trip to London for twenty lucky customers of Atlas travel. E, I would pay NOT to travel with you!
The irony of her working with a solo travel company and one of the questions for the form being "what is your interest in the royals" when she herself has zero interest in anything other than criticising them. She once made a huge deal of her husband going to a concert solo so I doubt she has ever done anything solo!

• Wow

Heidi88

VIP Member
I love that she had dedicated story after story after to Kate editing a photo but now her private medical information has potentially been breached by the very people who were meant to look after her it was a quick "oh that's horrible" and that's that. If that happened to Meghan there would be uproar online.

I know people love to talk about the double standard in the media, but it often seems to me that on social media the double standard swings the other way. Kate is fair game and it's all part of her role but Saint Meghan is the ultimate victim.
100% and this is the second time this has happened to Kate. Remember when an Australian radio show host rang the hospital when she was pregnant with George. If that happened to Meghan can you imagine the uproar.

hannah123

VIP Member
I agree!

I don't recall her once mentioning the war before this. What happened the aid workers is awful. The deaths of thousands of innocent Palestinian people including children is also horrific and there is no outrage for them from her.

It is ironic that she shared this story in the middle of all her White House stories for the Easter celebrations. Israel has received more U.S. military aid and more U.S. aid of any type than any other country since World War II. Does she not get the irony of showing Biden next to some bunny when the US funds the military that killed those aid workers.

Last year she mentioned there is a lottery for the Easter Egg Roll tickets. I say she applied this year again as she knows Biden won't be in power next year. I'm no Trump fan but at least he didn't get the US involved in any wars.

All her complaining about the Royal Family when she should be complaining about the lack of stong and competent leadership in US politics.
It’s so strange to me that she continually speaks about how the royal family need to do more to discuss their families past and be open for uncomfortable discussions about their ancestors and privilege, but completely ignores to the horrific atrocities committed by her government using her tax money - fully aware the UK is also not innocent.

Not to sound mean but she just seems to lack critical thinking and regurgitates what she’s read online or has been left in her comments. She doesn’t realise how fucking stupid it looks to say Charles, the HoS for a country she doesn’t live in, should discuss the actions of his great great great grandparents whilst manically grinning with war criminals from her own country.

penpitstop

She's disgusting asking for people to discuss this just so she can use it as content.
I hope no one replies to the bastard
The cynical part of me thinks she is trying to get people to say that Kate looked too well and therefore can’t possibly have cancer (I say that as she specifically mentions physical appearance)

• Angry

Sooz

Chatty Member
I'd say her DMs are getting blasted. She's so patronising. She's basically saying now Earthshot is gonna suffer in terms of publicity because the little Prince wants to do exams he doesn't even need to do even though he can just walk in to any school.

Like, no? If he failed them, Eton would make him re-sit them. They can't risk the adverse publicity of letting in a thicko who didn't pass the entrance exam!

Sooz

Chatty Member
Oooh she's losing her shit at H&M being kicked out as predicted. Frothing at the mouth.

Quite enjoyable really.

• Haha

BeachBaby

VIP Member
I'm Irish and this feels a lot like cultural appropriaton to me, Lizzy! 😂

What the fuck is she telling her kids about leprechauns? No Irish children wait for Leprechauns come on St Patrick's day as they know they are made up.
She's really an idiot and just can't see it

• Haha
Her mention of Catherine’s assistant/stylist Natasha Archer by first name only in her SMT today on the PoW in Wales is a greasy flex by eholmes on a Laura-Ann Barr level (and disrespectful). “Look! I’m on a first-name basis with someone in the inner circle!!” It’s an odd note to play given how consistently shitty she’s been to Catherine, Princess of Wales.

Suthing

I'm so excited to find this thread💃!!! What is wrong with this woman! I've always been a Royalist and discovered her after listening to the Royally Obsessed podcast. I suppose I was more a casual watcher of her stories. Every time I tune in to her she's becoming more and more unhinged. Saying how mad she is that Harry isn't allowed to wear his uniform, and her jabs at King Charles which are a bit sexist saying how we view a King different than a Queen. I've unfollowed but will hate watch her stories until after the funeral.... her views are so ridiculous I can't look away haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Shes a total dullard. Suitcase on expenses plus she makes dollars from the link.
Coming to a coronation of a King and Queen that she isn't interested in, reporting for Hello mag even though 100% of their readers were horrified at her being chosen to report for them.
American, knows nothing about the royals, utter desperado. What a time to be alive

Clare

VIP Member
The woman must be exhausted by the time she goes to bed everyday. The over analysing of every tiny detail, the bending over backwards to not offend anyone, Jesus I couldn’t think of much worse. Most people just see a photo of Kate and think oh I like that she looks nice or not so keen on that one. Occasionally of course there are subtle messages or tributes but I really don’t think it’s as deep as Lizzie likes to make it out to be
But that would mean Ms Holmes would have nothing to waffle on about! God forbid

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Is she a bit simple? She's going on about that outfit as if it was a couture piece! It was a shit looking red jump suit with a bog standard black Cape coat, handbag that didn't go with the look and the shoes were so wrong. Is she supposed to be a fashion writer?
Why the gasping rasping breaths and breaking into mild laughter over such a plain outfit that could have easily been from seeing or temu? It wasn't anything special

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I love how she moves the discussion to substack where she feels she will get a more balanced discussion.
Give it up Elizabeth. You know absolutely fuck all squared about our royal family.