Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Just when I thought her videos couldn’t get any more irritating. The one where she is whispering because her kid is asleep?! Do the bloody video later, stop whispering, it’s ridiculous and irritating, oh so very irritating.
Shes a total wanker

Reactions: 1

BeachBaby

VIP Member
She has Hobbit feet. They're truly bizarre.

More like flippers than feet, really. And then she insists on wearing those one pair of strappy black sandals for the past 2 years which literally don't fit past her toes because she has feet the shape of a shovel.

It's so strange. God knows she can afford a new pair of shoes. Even if she insisted on strappy black sandals, ones with cross straps at the front like an X would camouflage the horror far more.
Fred Flintstone feet
1716685388310.png

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Shes going to be so excited now that Charles has revealed he has cancer. Harry on the way over ASAP.
Come on Elizabeth, can't wait for your thoughts and substack dissecting smegs and herry and the king

Elizabeth is not happy about the short meeting with Harry.

You would swear she was in the room with them the way she goes on. For all we know Harry was tired after the long flight or Charles wasn't feeling well after his treatment started yesterday. Apparently Harry's flight aas delayed due to weather in CA so maybe a longer meeting was planned. Or maybe Charles is still hurt by everything Harry has done. None of us knows what happened at their meeting least of all Elizabeth Holmes.

When she speaks about the royal family her face is permanently like this! Preachy, outraged and like someone scolding a child.
So self-satisfied. What a dunce.

Unfluential

Looks like she’s on some sort of “official” press bus…not sure how she can maintain not being team Sussex if she’s getting accredited for their events
She says she was accredited for Earthshot, can anyone vouch this. I thought she attended Earthshot along with other Royal Watchers, in fact I specifically remember her being with other royal watchers waiting for William and Catherine. I do not remember her having any press privileges. Also, what credentials does she actually have other than being M€G$ puppet? The only publication she has is her pathetic newsletter. The subscriptions on that are hardly paying for her to trot off to Canada after the Wannabe Royals.

She’s Camilla, Queen Consort. Or, Her Majesty the Queen Consort. Not Queen Camilla. I appreciate its semantics that probably only a few care about though!

You’re right, consort does mark the difference between a regnant queen and a queen married to the reigning monarch, but it’s a pretty big difference. Over time she may be referred to as queen Camilla by some, but most people and press in the UK use the correct form, and as she is held in limited and cautious regard, it would be surprising to see that change.

But lots of American observers miss the nuance, so perhaps the distinction is unclear for many, and understandably so - the whole thing is archaic!
This isn't true. Think back to the last Queen Consort who became the Queen Mother. When George VI was alive she was Queen Elizabeth or the Queen.

mindlessness

VIP Member
A stretch?! I look at the picture of the late Queen and see absolutely no resemblance between the two dresses either. Elizabeth just clutches at straws.
hahah true....it's a very big stretch. The only thing I could maybe see being similar is that both have some gathering where the bodice means the waistline. But that does not a 'nod' make :LOL:

I noticed on twitter that some of the Sussex squad have fully turned on her because she didn't call Kate "racist" for wearing a similar dress to their kween Meghan. Lizard should never have gotten into bed with the "squad" now the chickens have come home to roost. Trying to increase her engagement by trashing the royals won't work out for her or her secret/minion account, royal style watch. Time to be markled
And I am here for it!

Sooz

Chatty Member
20,000 stories about her boring ass outfit, but at least she gets to put up affiliate links for every single article of clothing she has on.

I feel like messaging her asking for a link to her knickers!

• Haha

mindlessness

VIP Member
If this was any other family it'd be totally normal for one parent to stay at home with the children (whether they had exams or not) while the other was on a business trip! Heck, Elizabeth left her husband behind with their children while she came over for the Coronation to 'work'.

Sooz

Chatty Member
I wonder what her engagement is like? She's not getting much comments on her posts.

I'm not clicking on a damn thing this week, no way.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
You guys..!! Really Kate has a brain?? Lizard seems to think Kate is a brain dead clothes hanger.
Well she kind of is a clothes hanger but yes Elizabeth thinks she's a clothes hanger who is obsessed with stealing meghans look/shoes and obsessed with her decades dead mother in law.
Living for her posts with that awful self portrait frock today. My goodness she's full of herself. It's like something my 78yr old aunt would wear to church

Honeystar

VIP Member
I liked the top but the whole combo just swamped her. Also, it seemed more appropriate for an evening event or red carpet, not a conference at 1.30pm in the afternoon 😂

Heidi88

VIP Member
Why is she hiding her son's face now when she had all 3 of her kids plastered all over her page when at the White House.