Edenharvz #8 A ban a day won’t keep Eden away. As irritating as the clap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I can’t tying shoelaces’ she’s says… whilst showing us how she ties shoelaces??
I'm gonna invoice her for botox cos my brow is hella furrowed. That is a standard way of tying laces. Imagine trying to pick it out as a quirk. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please tell me one of you just caught Eden’s most recent video(the one she just deleted) It was her posing as her Exes … one of them was ‘Life ruiner’ & the other was ‘Best in bed’😖… Here are some screenshots from the comments before she deleted the video

Enjoy!
Life ruiner has got a mouth like yaz 🙃

I’m sure this is called “black fishing” ???? Look at the colour of Freya! The actual difference between Eden and Freya is DISGUSTING

Eden says “I match my foundation to the colour of my skin”…. witch where? I’m seeing the colour difference between your face, hands and legs.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m sure this is called “black fishing” ???? Look at the colour of Freya! The actual difference between Eden and Freya is DISGUSTING

Eden says “I match my foundation to the colour of my skin”…. witch where? I’m seeing the colour difference between your face, hands and legs.
Wow 🤢 she must look an absolute state, I get it, it can sometimes be hard doing your makeup in your room and the lighting is off, you go outside and you notice you haven't blended properly or something but she looks like a dark green colour 😂

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20210804_231452_com.instagram.android.jpg

( I know this is a joke) but as an only child I don't get it, is she seriously comparing growing up with 2 sisters is the same as being in the special forces? The tiktok trend/song is "baby I'm a gangster too"

Not Eden rolling her eyes and making a sexual noise because sleepy Cali makes her feel like she’s in heaven 🥴 girls tapped I swear

• Sick
I’m sorry but let’s face it. Why do these Harvey girls actually think they are something they aren’t? Trust me I’m all for loving yourself and self confidence but what do they really have going for them? Eden thinks her having green hair, being tall and having been with a black guy is a personality trait and as for Yasmin, she thinks becuase she has long hair, has a baby, she’s with an older guy and she’s a recovering drug addict, that’s a personality trait too.

They're literally nothing. They’re no better than our Tracey who works in the betting shop down the road or Gary who works in the fish and chip shop. So realistically, who even gives a duck if their dad went to school with Elton John or the fact they’re apparently a family of multi millionaires blah blah blah and all the other bollocks they’ve said… it doesn’t make them any better than another person because Eden’s put herself and her family online but can’t take the criticism that comes with it. Shock. They’re nothing but a family built on insecurities, lies, manipulation and they’re all hypocrites. Eden just needs to duck off. She needs to find a boyfriend who’s not in a relationship and just completely duck off social media. She’s a horrible girl and she deserves duck all.

About the whole trolling is being dealt with as she speaks, she said this last time and guess what, nothing happened 😂

The shoes she wore today was fuvking ugly as well, like her personality

I love the way she had to bring up in her day in the life “my friend AJ would hate these”.. the same friend you tried to get with who denied you? The same one who said the fame has gone to your head?! LOOOOOL. And how she use to act in Croydon because she was in one play?! We all know you can act very well eden. We’ve all seen it this week hunny.. LOL. God please shut the duck up making a misery of yourself..

Also, I thought you weren’t allowed to film on the rides at theme parks? I remember everyone making a big scene of her friend doing it at Thorpe Park which she only mentioned again the other day about how everyone had a go at her for her friend filming, but here she is filming on the rides at Chessington? Does she ever bleeping listen or is she actually dumb as duck?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Acting the innocent yet again 🙄
So she's saying she's went to the police? Is it really slander when people are telling the truth? She makes me feel sick. Never came across such a self entitled peace of tit in my life.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if he used her sisters sound so they would see the video too LOL.

Eden before tiktok, Instagram, filters, editing, beauty mode and teeth whitening got to her head..
Ahh I never even noticed it was anyone's sound lol just thought it was funny

Reactions: 1
She should do "pick me girl POVs" if she's running out of content, she wouldn't even have to act just be herself

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.